Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Rlinfamous,

Madara may have gotten the Rinnegan, but he did not get the full benefit of Senju power. I would say that Madara's technique was incomplete.

As to the Spiral Zetsu's suggestion to Obito, I think it's part of his mission to tempt Obito into alliance with Madara. Perhaps if the events unfolding were scripted, the next stage would be Obito wanting power to avenge Rin?

Famous, I gotta say that I am still not fully grooving with this Obito to Tobi conversion scheme. I mean, I read it, I understand it, but short of a mental breakdown/meltdown by Obito, which may be coming next, I don't completely see it. But if Obito suffers a mental breakdown, how does that reconstitute him into the Confident, scheming Tobi who has backup of backup plans?

We'll have to wait and see....
    Paul. I think that the transformation from a not very smart, mentally broken kid into the confident and full of backup plans Tobi depends on 2 things:

-He'll get over his depression thanks to the new hope in Madara's plan. He'll get a new reason to live.
    -His intelligence, power and planning ability will increase, because he'll probably fuse with spiral zetsu, that had said it himself, he's a lot smarter and stronger than Obito.

@Yoru,

Very good insights from you and Rlinfamous.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Might just be me that thinks its something, but if you have a look at the last page.

Naruto_chapter604_p23.jpg

At the bottom left, the panels both shows kakashi and obito's emotions. Which is smililar, even identical.
    Meaning both are shocked, and then both are angry. Obito at Kakashi and Kakashi at Rin.
    Seeing this I thought why isn't Obito crying like Kakashi is? And then his whole Zetsu body comes into play, seeing as they cant poop I am assuming they cant cry.

Point being - Kakashi is angry crying at Rin, at maybe being a spy? (my theory anyways)
    Obit0 is angry, but cant cry, at Kakashi.
    And lets think about it, kakashi always went to the tombstone for the shinobi that fell in the war. Not once did the manga mention he was visiting them both.

TL;DR - Rin is spy, obito&kakashi same emotions, kishi art. Obito will prob be redeemed.

P.S. 1st post, had to mention it, seeing that kishi did the whole "Am I dead" - but who said it really - thing
    also i have no idea how this image thing works, and didnt really try, sorry :?

@AdiBAAS

That's an interesting idea I hadn't considered Rin being a spy....Though she would have had to been planted in during a time when the Leaf was taking refugees because she obviously grew up in the village.

- I had the idea its a justu similar to the 2nd Mizukages Jokey Boi that explodes then allows the user to become Mist and enter an opponents body. Someone was controlling Rin from the inside. In any case I noticed there where huge water explosions before Obito got there.

What I find hard to take seriously is that Kakashi and Rin would be assigned a mission just the two of them. Platoons are made up of 3-4 ninja. I know the Leaf was shorthanded but still a 2 man team with 1 young jounin and a ninja medic with no special skills.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Naamean View Post
    - (1) Kakashi is using chidori (Zetsu clones cannot use others' abilities) , (2) Obito sees through the eye of Kakashi, (3) Kakashi is crying: several facts showing the reader this is the real Kakashi there.

- Is it the real Rin? As Kakashi is crying I think he realizes this is the real Rin.

- Is Rin a spy? I doubt that as Kakashi always spoke good of her and said he could not protect her (from spying?).

- Is this a genjutsu? Who would have cast it on the battleground? Remote genjutsu by Madara? I do not think so.

- A suicide of Rin to protect Kakashi?
    he can . he was using Kisame's jutsus in Raikage and 8-ball vs Kisame battle.also he copied Neji's byakugan at med camp.
    So I bet both of them (Rin and Kakashi) are clones or one of them is Zetsu's clone.

Well , my prediction is:
    Obito:"you killed Rin ,I saw it"
    Kakashi : I didn't ,I was captured by Zetsu
    O to Madara: motaf***er you cheated me!!!
    M: you were useful tool
    naruto & 8-ball are almost captured, obito fights madara,sacrifices himself and dies.
    his last words "Forgive me. I abandoned my friends and I even more trash than I called you"
    curtain!

btw we are about to see Sasuke!
    Last edited by Foxhound; 10-04-2012 at 04:57 PM.
    Kabuto knows how to increase manga release rate
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    @AdiBAAS

That's an interesting idea I hadn't considered Rin being a spy....Though she would have had to been planted in during a time when the Leaf was taking refugees because she obviously grew up in the village.

- I had the idea its a justu similar to the 2nd Mizukages Jokey Boi that explodes then allows the user to become Mist and enter an opponents body. Someone was controlling Rin from the inside. In any case I noticed there where huge water explosions before Obito got there.

What I find hard to take seriously is that Kakashi and Rin would be assigned a mission just the two of them. Platoons are made up of 3-4 ninja. I know the Leaf was shorthanded but still a 2 man team with 1 young jounin and a ninja medic with no special skills.
    I assume their squad was a bigger one, POW. It's just that the mist ninjas could have been tough opponents and they either killed off all kakashi's teammates, or they separated them along the way using traps and such.

1. I would think by now that it'd be safe to assume that, yes Kakashi is actually the one who killed Rin, but it's not as straightforward as him just killing her. It'll turn out that something happened to cause Kakashi to accidently kill her, whether because of genjutsu or she moved into Kakashi's attack path for some reason.

2. Obito seeing everything through the Sharingan eye that Kakashi has isn't necessarily unusual or a trick by Zetsu. We simply haven't encountered the situation before, as everyone else who has donated an eye like this has ended up dead. It also might be a reflection of Obito's proximity to Kakashi, combined with his boosted chakra from the 1st Hokage's cells. This link could actually explain some of Obito's knowledge about Kakashi and how Kakashi regularly visited Rin and Obito's graves.

Don't forget guys Madara definitely knew Obito would come back.
    or a trick by Zetsu.
    I also keep it mind as possible thing,yeah.
    Kabuto knows how to increase manga release rate
    Spoiler!

To the Rin was a spy.. yeah it's like her mission was to watch out for the incubator of the sharingan

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
    Don't forget guys Madara definitely knew Obito would come back.
    Lol,

Madara's got to be the Luckiest Guy in NarutoLand. Obito phases right into one of his tunnels instead of dying, and Kakashi just manages to kill Rin exactly when Madara needed him to.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !