Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    Suicide? Assassination? Set-up?
    I have a last theory, none of you guys thought of: the accident.
    Kakashi tries to grab Rin's boob. Because of the excitement the chidori ignites from itself and Rin's whole body got pierced. Shit happens. Life goes on. Without Rin. Too bad.
    Hehehe.. Luv it!

P.S. Are you guys able to find the manga reference to this! Hehehehe
    Last edited by Ducky76; 10-02-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Kakashi tries to grab Rin's boob. Because of the excitement the chidori ignites from itself and Rin's whole body got pierced. Shit happens. Life goes on. Without Rin. Too bad.
    Now it all makes perfect sense. Jealous Obito wants to touch Rin's boob too in world of genjutsu :O

Well, Rin looks rather... surprised and Kakashi isn't shocked that bad so I hope that it will turn out that there's some more interesting motive for Kakashi killing Rin than preventive suicide etc..
    It seems obvious that Madara stays behind all of this. I think Obito knows it already since he wasn't very pleased when Madara joined the battle and he also said to Kakashi that he "let Rin die" instead something like "you killed Rin".

I was thinking it could be a situation like Haku where the enemy could get kakashi to stab Rin but kakashi does not look like he is in shock in the last few panels. I am thinking it has to be genjutsu or the enemy bargained with him forcing him to kill her.

I don't know how close madaras links to the hidden mist are because it was Obito who was the one behind the Mizukage when he revealed himself to the Kisame and him taking over the mist village might be because he also wanted revenge on them after this.

do Zetsu substitutes use any elemental jutsu because if they wanted to pretend to be any ninja wouldn't mist make sense as they would have proficiency with water and ground elements if any. if it is zetsu's Madara would be able to control them as he is also connected to the system so should have the same telepathy as the zetsus.

this is a flashback from Obitos view, I hope we get to see kakashi's view on this fight as well. it also seems strange that Minato would not give kakashi and rin one of his beacon kunai as he did the other time they went into battle without him. I also wonder if there will be a full squad appearing as I don't think a 2 man cell which includes a medical ninja would be sent out alone

Obviously Kakashi is no cold blooded killer, and his remorse at her passing is real. So here are some possibilities:

1) Kakashi is/was under Genjutsu and thought he was striking an enemy until it was too late

2) There were enemies that Transformed into Rin that had been attacking, only this last time it happened to be the Real Rin, a setup.

3) An enemy like a wearable Zetsu, was physically controlling Kakashi's movements.

In any case, this looks like a setup and it's too convenient to be anything else.

BTW, I'll double check, but I saw no chidori effects the first time. WRONG, it was Chidori.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I wonder if we will see Obito awaken his mangekyo in the next chapter!

I'm done theorizing after the Obito revelation.

Quote Originally Posted by Inexprimable View Post
    It seems obvious that Madara stays behind all of this. I think Obito knows it already since he wasn't very pleased when Madara joined the battle and he also said to Kakashi that he "let Rin die" instead something like "you killed Rin".
    "you let Rin die" is a very strange way to put it indeed, when we see the whole arm of Kakashi through Rin. Or is that again a faulty translation from Japanese? Obito didn't see what happened before nor did he speak to Kakashi after. If he spot only that moment he's supposed to believe in a murder.

Ok, I will not go on about guessing what happened with Rin's apparent death.

What I will notice is that look at where Obito exits the cave from. Looks to be the same place as where present Tobi has his base located.

Another thing, I noticed how Obito only noticed the spiral Zetsu speaking after the masked unwrapped. Re-reading few panels before I thought the Spiral Zetsu spoke after smashing the rock. This could go more on the theory of the fusion of Obito + Spiral Zetsu = Tobi.

Overall I thought it was a great chapter.

Also, I like how all Madara's weapons were hanging on the wall in the cave.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    touché. That was hilarious!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

I find it hard to believe that the zetsus are not under Madara's control when I thought they were. In one scene they were ordered (can't be just simply asked) by Madara while he's sleeping (for like ever) to watch over and train Obito. And then the next scene regarding Kakakshi and Rin, they (particularly the spiral zetsu) just readily helped Obito smash his way out of that cave and help him find his comrades despite Madara's disapproval?!? There is something very fishy and sinister going on here (I do not like to speculate what or why) as Madara is perfectly sure that the young uchiha will be back to repay debt or return a favour.

Who's going to question Obitos motives now?

Risked his life to save his team mates and his only deathwish was for Kakashi to protect Rin; he even gives Kakashi one eye.
    Luckily he is alive but gets to live with only half of his body.
    And now when he comes to the rescue finds Kakashi killing Rin.

God enough reasons for me.

I dont know, by the look of Kakashi's tears and face expression, I might have to go with the "dying before getting captured so that we dont give valuable information". If Rin was killed by mistake, Kishi would have depicted Kakashi's face expression as something of a shock or surprise. His expression was the same as Itach's when he killed his parents; Grief but it had to be done.

If that's the case, let me tell you, I wont be too fond of Kakashi. Maybe Im not being rational, but your friend save your sorry ass, and the only thing you had to do was protect Rin. He should've died protecting her at any cost, even if in the end the result was going to be the same.

And even if it was a setup by Madara, not with Gentjutsu, but putting them in an impossible situation like that I would still stand by what I said. It could have been Madara, or any other village, it is war, and they were going to be exposed to situations like that anyways. Madara was in charge of the Mist village? Madara sent a bunch of zetsus to sorround them? so what? If Madara didnt manipulate Kakashi's mind and Kakashi or both Kakashi and Rin made that decision themselves, then I have a problem with it.

Other than that, Loving how things are going so far!

Done with my rant.