Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    oh early release .. my god Kakashi, what have you done ?! :(

Obito could see through the sharingan he gave to Kakashi, thats interesting. Maybe it just works at low distances ? Madara looked like he knew al along how its going to end. Kakashi is either under genjutsu, or maybe he did what must have been done ? Was Rin a spy perhaps ? Ugh, too many questions ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Okay.... This is good, this is REALLY good. I knew Obito flipped because of Rin dieing, but If I saw that, I would probably flip as well. Not expecting that at all.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Yeah, Right!

So Obito god played, nothing surprising there. The question just is, whether it's a Genjutsu or something else.

Anyway, of Obito really thinks that Kakashi killed Rin (even by accident), the phrase "You let Rin die" doesn't make any sense.

- (1) Kakashi is using chidori (Zetsu clones cannot use others' abilities) , (2) Obito sees through the eye of Kakashi, (3) Kakashi is crying: several facts showing the reader this is the real Kakashi there.

- Is it the real Rin? As Kakashi is crying I think he realizes this is the real Rin.

- Is Rin a spy? I doubt that as Kakashi always spoke good of her and said he could not protect her (from spying?).

- Is this a genjutsu? Who would have cast it on the battleground? Remote genjutsu by Madara? I do not think so.

- A suicide of Rin to protect Kakashi?

Minato warned Kakashi that something like this might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Inderos View Post
    Minato warned Kakashi that something like this might happen.
    He did? Could you post a link, please? I don't recall anything like this.

Oh man! This looks exactly like i imagined it 2 weeks ago!! I predicted it would be Kakashi that killed Rin, for whatever reason....i said back then that if kishi wanted to make it dramatic he should have make kakashi kill rin....and it happened. Kishi you read my mind!

Hmmm,

1) i smell a setup. Zetsu admitted he has a network of himself all around and well enough in an around the battlefield. Zetsu has a few options getting mist ninja to kakashi's location not including using a mist ninja chakra signature to steer the mist ninjas somewhere.

2) zetsu was pretending to be rin and confuse kakashi? Kakashi's sharingan is not at the level to tell the difference and if zetsu is hashirama based, only madara might be able to discern the difference (as was the case with mokuton clone)

3) genjutsu, from the mist ninjas? They are all elite level as zetsu claims. Madara? Likely.

4) i also feel strongly that rin and kakashi are committing suicide. They likely have sensitive or vital info/material and can't complete their mission
    Suicide prevents them from relinquishing secrets.

5) did madara script this entire scenario?

6) is obito still in madara's lair, under madara's genjutsu?

Oh, man, it can go so many valid directions!

I do think that if it is a case of suicide then it can be argued that kakashi was in fact protecting rin by taking her life. That would create the more interesting conflict and discussion between obito and kakashi. But... i don't trust those zetsus or madara...

WHO'S GUINEA PIGS? OROCHIMARU'S OR MADARA'S?

also, zetsu doesn't recognize minato's name but "THINKS" the yellow flash is on "some other mission". It's so patently bogus there is no telling when or how much zetsu speaks the truth.
    Last edited by knife eater; 10-02-2012 at 10:29 AM.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Hmmm,

1) i smell a setup. Zetsu admitted he has a network of himself all around and well enough in an around the battlefield. Zetsu has a few options getting mist ninja to kakashi's location not including using a mist ninja chakra signature to steer the mist ninjas somewhere.

2) zetsu was pretending to be rin and confuse kakashi? Kakashi's sharingan is not at the level to tell the difference and if zetsu is hashirama based, only madara might be able to discern the difference (as was the case with mokuton clone)

3) genjutsu, from the mist ninjas? They are all elite level as zetsu claims. Madara? Likely.

4) i also feel strongly that rin and kakashi are committing suicide. They likely have sensitive or vital info/material and can't complete their mission
    Suicide prevents them from relinquishing secrets.

5) did madara script this entire scenario?

6) is obito still in madara's lair, under madara's genjutsu?

Oh, man, it can go so many valid directions!

I do think that if it is a case of suicide then it can be argued that kakashi was in fact protecting rin by taking her life. That would create the more interesting conflict and discussion between obito and kakashi. But... i don't trust those zetsus or madara...
    1)Obviosly it's all set up by madara. If zetsu really wanted to help Obito he would stop kakashi from killing rin, or he would have saved them.

2)I think it might be the best option. We all know how deceitful Zetsu can be. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he played a trick on kakashi. ALso, i don't see any mist ninja there, so i smell it could be zetsu's job.

3)I don't think it's genjutsu. Kakashi seems well aware of what he's done. If he were just released from genjutsu he would be shocked like hell.

4)I also like this option. BUT, why is kakashi killing Rin? If they wanted to suicide they could take a kunai and stick it in their throat or heart. Plus, Rin's expression of shock isn't the face of someone who decided it's time to die. She's clearly surprised.

5) Likely.

6) I don't think. lol. Rin died. If it were all a genjutsu it would mean Rin never died.

And by killing Rin, Kakashi wasn't protecting her, but the intel she could have spilled to the enemy. If he let her be taken by the foe, they would at least keep her alive and maybe there'd be time for a rescue.

And all the stuff: The yellow flash is busy with another mission, is also susupect to me. I don't buy it. Maybe it was zetsu that keeps him busy somewhere, and minato's on a mission to investigate on him?