Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    oh early release .. my god Kakashi, what have you done ?! :(

Obito could see through the sharingan he gave to Kakashi, thats interesting. Maybe it just works at low distances ? Madara looked like he knew al along how its going to end. Kakashi is either under genjutsu, or maybe he did what must have been done ? Was Rin a spy perhaps ? Ugh, too many questions ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Okay.... This is good, this is REALLY good. I knew Obito flipped because of Rin dieing, but If I saw that, I would probably flip as well. Not expecting that at all.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Yeah, Right!

So Obito god played, nothing surprising there. The question just is, whether it's a Genjutsu or something else.

Anyway, of Obito really thinks that Kakashi killed Rin (even by accident), the phrase "You let Rin die" doesn't make any sense.

- (1) Kakashi is using chidori (Zetsu clones cannot use others' abilities) , (2) Obito sees through the eye of Kakashi, (3) Kakashi is crying: several facts showing the reader this is the real Kakashi there.

- Is it the real Rin? As Kakashi is crying I think he realizes this is the real Rin.

- Is Rin a spy? I doubt that as Kakashi always spoke good of her and said he could not protect her (from spying?).

- Is this a genjutsu? Who would have cast it on the battleground? Remote genjutsu by Madara? I do not think so.

- A suicide of Rin to protect Kakashi?

Minato warned Kakashi that something like this might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Inderos View Post
    He did? Could you post a link, please? I don't recall anything like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Inderos View Post
    really? when?

Quote Originally Posted by Naamean View Post
    - (1) Kakashi is using chidori (Zetsu clones cannot use others' abilities) , (2) Obito sees through the eye of Kakashi, (3) Kakashi is crying: several facts showing the reader this is the real Kakashi there.

- Is it the real Rin? As Kakashi is crying I think he realizes this is the real Rin.

- Is Rin a spy? I doubt that as Kakashi always spoke good of her and said he could not protect her (from spying?).

- Is this a genjutsu? Who would have cast it on the battleground? Remote genjutsu by Madara? I do not think so.

- A suicide of Rin to protect Kakashi?
    he can . he was using Kisame's jutsus in Raikage and 8-ball vs Kisame battle.also he copied Neji's byakugan at med camp.
    So I bet both of them (Rin and Kakashi) are clones or one of them is Zetsu's clone.

Well , my prediction is:
    Obito:"you killed Rin ,I saw it"
    Kakashi : I didn't ,I was captured by Zetsu
    O to Madara: motaf***er you cheated me!!!
    M: you were useful tool
    naruto & 8-ball are almost captured, obito fights madara,sacrifices himself and dies.
    his last words "Forgive me. I abandoned my friends and I even more trash than I called you"
    curtain!

btw we are about to see Sasuke!
    Last edited by Foxhound; 10-04-2012 at 04:57 PM.
    Kabuto knows how to increase manga release rate
    Spoiler!

Oh man! This looks exactly like i imagined it 2 weeks ago!! I predicted it would be Kakashi that killed Rin, for whatever reason....i said back then that if kishi wanted to make it dramatic he should have make kakashi kill rin....and it happened. Kishi you read my mind!