Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    You know, originally I didn't think that this could possibly be suicide, but what if Zetsu has been turning into Obito and appearing before Rin ever since he's been gone. Rin thinks she's hallucinating because Zetsu runs off and then heads underground and she can never catch up to him. She keeps seeing him all over the place, while Kakashi never does and it drives her insane. The only thing is why use Kakashi's Chidori? She could have commit suicide with a kunai, but perhaps she saw it as symbolic. In the end Rin realizes she did love Obito and now that he's gone she's racked with guilt.

@Pow, Jean Marie, Rlinfamous,

Although I have no evidence, I would hazard a guess that A Zetsu suit could furnish Madara with Chakra enough for a limited excursion, or may have done so in the past.

If ordinary ninjas (albeit skilled ones) could share Chakra, why would a Zetsu Suit not be able to collect large amounts of chakra from the Mazou tree, and then later share it with Madara?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    good point...besides, uchihas always find a way to do things that scape our imagination........
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Pow, Jean Marie, Rlinfamous,

Although I have no evidence, I would hazard a guess that A Zetsu suit could furnish Madara with Chakra enough for a limited excursion, or may have done so in the past.

If ordinary ninjas (albeit skilled ones) could share Chakra, why would a Zetsu Suit not be able to collect large amounts of chakra from the Mazou tree, and then later share it with Madara?
    The problem doesn't lie in Zetsu being unable to be a short time substitute of the GM for Madara (although he probably could), but in that Madara himself had to give out his powers to fertilize the growth of the Statue (and Zetsu) into a proper container capable of hosting the 9 Bijuus, which needs the spiritual and physical powers of the Sage. The reason that he sleeps, is because he doesn't have time to slowly send his energies. He enters into slumber to fully send his mental energies at the highest speed possible.

It's more that he is interested in what's going on in the world from time to time, rather than manipulating it itself... although Obito will in fact do it later on , just as what Madara did when he was way younger ( for example the supposed truce between leaf and rock).

It still doesn't change the fact that Madara has only a left eye, while the one meeting Kisame and Itachi showed a right eye. Thus the one behind the shadows/mask at that time was indeed Obito, especially that the one meeting Kisame had bandages over his body, just like Obito has, while Madara doesn't.

Naruto

There must be a time span( about some months/years) between chap 602 and 603,604.
    because in chap 602 we see "unfinished" spiral Zetsu clone
    (btw he has one eye hole in the same position as Obito's sharingan but not Madara's). That makes me think he was created special for Obito.
    Spoiler!

and what do you think about theory Madara could extract some information from Obito's memory?
    and we still don't know the origins of black Zetsu.But I hope we will reveal it soon)
    Last edited by Foxhound; 10-09-2012 at 06:41 AM.
    Kabuto knows how to increase manga release rate
    Spoiler!

@Foxhound,

If it's possible, please avoid Mangareader, they block certain countries/places from seeing images on their site. I can't see the image you were trying to show us, for instance.

May I suggest Mangapanda or Mangaeden instead.

Thanks

Someone correct me if I am wrong but in the flashback before kisame committed suicide didn't Obito say something along the lines of "sorry you were the last to know, you were his most trusted assistant" ?

If my memory is correct, then it means that kisame probably knew about both Madara and obito

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    Someone correct me if I am wrong but in the flashback before kisame committed suicide didn't Obito say something along the lines of "sorry you were the last to know, you were his most trusted assistant" ?

If my memory is correct, then it means that kisame probably knew about both Madara and obito
    No, He meant that Kisame is the last to know (of the remaining living akatsuki) that "Tobi is a Good boy" clown is actually The Boss "Uchiha Madara". Kisame never knew that "Madara" was not indeed Madara (at least not literally).

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    i'm lost.......i gotta ask....is the statue using harishima's power as well???....sorry it's just been there in my head for a while
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    i'm lost.......i gotta ask....is the statue using harishima's power as well???....sorry it's just been there in my head for a while
    The Short answer (I think) is YES!

In addition it is using Madara's Spiritual Energy. My guess is that Madara is combining Hashirama's power with his own spiritual energy, to Recreate a Host Body for the Juubi.

The Geddou Mazou is probably not the Jubbi's Original body (that is probably on the Moon). What Madara is doing may in effect a form of SO6P Izanagi, combining spiritual energy of Imagination, with the Physical Power of Hashirama, to bring to birth a brand new creature.

That's how I see it.