View Poll Results: Who got the most undeserved death in the whole manga?

Voters
204. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sarutobi

26 12.75%
  • Zabuza

16 7.84%
  • Haku

59 28.92%
  • Itachi

51 25.00%
  • Jiraya

74 36.27%
  • Asuma

56 27.45%
  • Obito

33 16.18%
  • Minato

27 13.24%
  • Deidara

18 8.82%
  • Kimmamaru

22 10.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Kimmamaru had the gayest death ever. to die in the middle of an attack that wasn't even suicidial COME ON!!! and then he was crying about orochimaru on top of that!!! (gay love story) I'm not homophobic nor do I discrimniate against gays but damnit all if that wasn't the most homoerotic death scene ever. he died with a huge boner for oro. (he literally died a huge bone for oro. and it also works as a gay pun)

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I chose, Jiraiya, Minato and Obito.

Jiraiya, I felt like he had more work to do before he went. He just wanted to take down akatsuki, save the world and Naruto. But hey, it was his time.

Minato, He died saving the village, it was his only choice.

Obito, after gaining sharingan and finally proving his worth, a fucking rock does him in? c'mon
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by Kuszek View Post
    this poll sucks!
    it lacks the option 'other' or 'none'

I will choose none, everyone here deserved to die, that's why they are so cool
    the more people die in Naruto, the better
    i agree!!!
    and i hope no "suppose to be dead people" back to life.. LOL
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

I wish Haku and Deidara didn't die, but undeserved, well its necessary to make a story.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

I went with Kimmamaru and Asuma.

I feel that kage level ninjas should be expecting to put their lives down for the village, it just comes with the territory. The ask for the duty so they are deserving of any consequence that comes with it.

I couldn't pick Obito, Itachi, or my man Jiraiya because it would dishonor their sacrifice. Plus without their deaths their would be no Copy no Kakashi, Sasuke with an MS, or the answer to beating pain.

The rest were evil and deserved what was coming to them. But doesn't that include Kimmamaru? No, he was the last of his clan and he had asshole cancer. I'm pretty sure thats what he was dying from.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i know its kinda weird, but j-man should have lived longer; he should have escaped. i always pictured that hermit kind of death for him. going into the mountains, under that lone cherry blossom tree and then just meditating about hot women until his time came.
    also, obito's death was pretty sad, getting killed by a rock

Itachis death was written down in the manga before he died so i think it was alright that he died

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

I went for Asuma and Obito.

Asuma cause he had a kid on the way and everyone has already stated the same reason for Obito. Haku deserved it, he was stupid enough to jump in front of Kakashi's finisher.

I vote for haku his father kill to his mother, his mother was accused herself because she pass him their blood limit their life it was very hard and sad and knowing zabuza was bad he left with him cuz with was the only person that wanted it and then he sacrifices for that person that he love very sad really haku just want to someone that like it and love it .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Banned
    Itachi, definitely. I mean now that Madara told Sasuke (and us, lol) everything, we can uncerstand that all of his life was devoted to helping Konoha. And he was pretending being something else for all the time, I mean imagine what he must've gone through.