Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Isn't it funny...One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto are all in the verge of War in their respective plots. Do you think all three authors agreed on it? Seems a bit too convenient to me lol. Well I think the Vaizards will come in to stop Aizen, I mean even if they achieved Vaizard status Aizen still tried to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Teef View Post
    No. Vaizards were created from hollowfication, the HG would have no effect on a shinigami with no hollow already in them....
    Actually, it never says that anywhere. And considering the nature by which Hollows unleash their shinigami side, they have to get a boost to their hollow powers to do that.

More than that, there is no evidence that a Shinigami doesn't have a hollow part in their soul already.

Actually, hollows gain shinigami powers by removing their mask and obtaining shinigami powers, but it doesn't make sense because shinigami wouldn't need to obtain hollow powers to go vaizard if they already have an inner hollow, so therefore by logic shinigami do not come already made with inner hollows each are sold separately.

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

By Annie @ BA:

A scene cuts to the hide out place that Urahara has created it with Yoruichi. A lady takes out her cover and she is Yoruichi. Urahara thanked her but she doesn’t accept it because she’s going to kick him for sneaking out at night without telling her anything. Then Yoruichi says, “I bring those 8 along with me, including that new gigai that’s in progress.” Then she hurries him up which makes him smile and say that she really sees through everything.

“You are the one to talk.” Says Yoruichi without looking at him. Then Urahara asks Tessei to use Jikanteisei to Hirako and co and to put up some shields around area as well.

“20 hours from now I will create gigai that could hide reiatsu for 10 of us.” Which have Tessei looking at Yoruichi worryingly but she just smiles back confidently.

“We will hide in the real world,” Continues Urahara, “And I will spend all my time to solve the problems”

He then looks at Hirako and other 7 and says, “Including ‘hollowification’ and how to destroy it!”

Back at the present time in front of the Vaizards hide out. Hirako staring out and says, “Kisuke once said that ‘unmistakable’ is the biggest mistake.”

He smiles, “Seriously….what a burden, that Kisuke….and Aizen, too”

Hirako gets up and joins his friends before saying, “let’s go”

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    Isn't it funny...One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto are all in the verge of War in their respective plots. Do you think all three authors agreed on it? Seems a bit too convenient to me lol. Well I think the Vaizards will come in to stop Aizen, I mean even if they achieved Vaizard status Aizen still tried to kill them.
    We've known for a while that the Bleach storyline was heading down the road to war. But from what I heard, the authors are all drinking buddies. Oda doesn't come out much because he's married, so he's locked up at home with all his insanity.

But I knew that Yoruichi helped Urahara escape from the SS, I didn't know she helped the vizards too. That's pretty awesome, and glad to see that we're back to the current storyline. Though we did not see Isshin during this arc, nor Kukaku. I want to see how she lost her arm >_<

Well yeah we all knew Bleach was heading towards war. But the war seems to be converging or rather, actually starting around the same time, assuming that Sasuke is planning to war immediately. If they are drinking buddies then I can imagine characters randomly cameoing.

It seems I was right about what was going to happen in this past arc. Well now we get to the real action, it was nice to see certain characters appear as a child(like nanao-chan)

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    There is no need to spam your first 3 posts naz5679 it's called the edit button

I can't wait to see stark vs Hyori it's gotta be an epic battle. However Shinji's line about being indebted to Aizen (for his powerup i believe) is confusing. It's crushed my certanty that the visard will jump to the rescue of the captains in the Winter War arch, if this is true we're in for some awesome twists

I'm not so sure that was a exact translation, we will have to see. I still think there is no love between Vaizards and Aizen, he was about to kill them after turning them into hollows. Urahara, on the other hand, risked everything to save their lives at no benefit and only detriment to himself. The real beef should be with the central 46 and well they are dead, so hopefully them helping in the war will have Yammy invite them back to SS. I don't think they want to go back though, I think they realize they are different and want to remain part of the Urahara misfit regiment. Urahara's team doesn't all work together, it's Ichi and his karakura friends, then Ikaku and renji and kind of Rukia, then Urahara Tessai and Yoruichi and perhaps Isshin, then the Vaizards. Thats a pretty bad ass regiment.

Yeah I agree with Kaien, I don't think that is what Shinji meant. Like most hard ass characters, a sarcastic comment about debt clearly means something to do with vengeance. I would imagine Hirako-sama is gonna be ready to kick the shit out of Aizen for hurting so many of his friends etc.

100 years is a long time to be brooding over something, and a long time to prepare yourself for the big reveal and fight...