Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Versus View Post
    I want to see the top 3 Espadas get their butts kicked actually...
    I second that! lol

Quote Originally Posted by naz5679
    Hey,vaizard Is Made From Hougokyu Right? But Ichigo Gained Power Of Hollow Without Using The Gougokyu..thats Mean Ichigo Is Purely Have The Power Of 2 Side..
    No. Vaizards were created from hollowfication, the HG would have no effect on a shinigami with no hollow already in them....

And what in the world were you trying to say in "bold"? Please re-phrase that.

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

also wanna see halibel's tata's in action. i think she'll fight soi fon. shunsui and ukitake probably fight stark and lilinette. Barragan and his crew fighting everyone else. i know this will probably not happen in hueco mundo, but it'd be nice if byakuya fought ulquiorra instead of ichigo, for some reason i'd like those two to fight instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    wouldn't be so quick to assume that the vaizards are going to help soul society let alone aid aizen in anyway. they may just wait for the opening to the spirit king's realm for all we know.

wanna see the top 3 espadas kick some a$$, hope the general shows his ban kai.

I disagree because Urahara is iding with SS and they obviously owe him a great deal. While they may be indebted to Aizen in a way they also understand he would see them all wiped out and was about to kill them anyway. They don't really have any love for Aizen and I suspect would love the chance to cut his ass down.

i can understand urahara still working with soul society, but because the vaizards have "hollow" powers, if they did decide to go back they'd be considered "dangerous elements" or killed off as possible threats to soul society. maybe that's why they're in hiding from soul society to begin with and i think the "zero" division might be looking for them as well.

i still think the vaizards want the hougyoku, for what purpose is still a mystery.

Do the zero division still exist? If so,... Im guessing it'll look something like this.

King of SS- Commander of Zero Division

All Zero Division members are captain class??

thoughts and comments?

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

I'm surprised if Shinji received so much help from urahara they still aren't good friends or working together exactly.

I wonder if we will ever see Zero division? probably not since that would mean everyone in SS would be defeated by Aizen.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

I thought the 0 division was suppose to be the King's Guards ?
    Doesn't that mean they won't pop up till (if) Aizen wins the war and gets that Royal Key thing to open the gates or something ?

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    There is no need to spam your first 3 posts naz5679 it's called the edit button

I can't wait to see stark vs Hyori it's gotta be an epic battle. However Shinji's line about being indebted to Aizen (for his powerup i believe) is confusing. It's crushed my certanty that the visard will jump to the rescue of the captains in the Winter War arch, if this is true we're in for some awesome twists
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

I knew it was going to end. Ha!
    Anyway, I hope Halibel's release isn't as awful as other's espadas.
    We're in for some good wartime. I think that maybe the Vizards are trying to buy their freedom back. Like, they help SS, and SS cuts the crap with em.

from 2ch