Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Elemental jutsu

but its a Doujutsu also it has nothing to do with elements really
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikage View Post
    but you cant have two elemental affinity useless its a Kekkei Genkai
    so how would Sasuke have both of them and plus Kakashi didnt answer Naruto question
    Pretty sure the only thing they've said about this so far is that you can't use them both *simultaneously* without kekkei genkai - in other words, to combine them both into a new element (ie wind and water = Haku's ice type, earth and water = Tenzou/Yamato's Wood type).

It's still stated that Kekkei Genkai users have 2 affinities, its stated right in the manga that Sasuke has two. I don't understand how this is a viable debate. It's like if i pick up an apple and said it was red, and you deny it for no other reason than you think its not.

@ Muzikage: You can have a two element affinity, you just can't use both of them at the same time unless you have a kekkei genkai.

@ Blindsharingan: When we say kekkei genkai in this context, we're really saying "kekkei genkai specific to controlling multiple elements at the same time." The sharingan has nothing to do with controlling multiples.
    I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
    - Winston Churchill.

I understand that, but the arguement is that Sasuke has 2 affinities which is clearly stated in the manga.

well as of now i still believe he has one affinity until stated otherwise
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi

they discover their elements as they grow in skills

I was thinking that both things would happen at the same time. Like with yamato, the turning into dust as well as becoming wet. That would be weird though because I can't imagine it doing that. In yamato's case, how can one affinity be stronger than the other?

Thanks Ravona.

yeah, just to say, if anybody hadn't notice in chapter 337, page 15, naruto use's 2 elemental jutsu, to save kakashi, ino, and choji, in one hand he had suiton hahonryuu(water-element:rapid crasher!), and in the other hand he had fuuton rasengan(wind-element rasengan), by combining both of these jutsu's he did a attack called kufuu suika no jutsu (drowning maelstorm technique), i just want to leave that out there okay im not sure if he had learn if he had the water jutsu while he was training or not, im just saying in chapt* 337, page 15, he does a water jutsu and *combines* it with a wind element jutsu.

also, kakashi said that if he learned his new jutsu, and perfected it, that naruto will be as strong or stronger than kakashi, and since kakashi is a jounin, naruto must have learned his 2nd elemental nature, since all jounins know their's