10 10.42%
  • Madara

27 28.13%
  • Other

5 5.21%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Well it all depends on the way you see it, in all fairness the older sibling is in most cases the one with the right to inherit. So he might just have wanted to take when he w as rightfully his. And unlike Madara and Oro he's goals wasn't to hurt anyone or anything like that(except he's brother ofc). So IMO he was just a little jealous and tried only to kill he's brother.
    So,.. a little jealous or not, that was enough for Sage to choose Younger brother for brining peace into the world. Elder's idealogy was bringing peace through POWER. Well, even in our lives, it has showed us.. what kind of huge consequences it brings when you try to achieve your goal through POWER.

- Yes, lots of horror, pain and losses.. that's not the way for bringing worldwide peace and Sage knew this. Elder brother being a little " jealous " as you said, is only the beginning. Being envious @ the ones who are close to you, is the start for being entirely evil in the end.

We simple don't know SHIT about the Elder Brother.. so choosing him as the best villain, is stupid. IMO, it's starts from Zabuza to Madara.. and it's damn obvious, that Madara is the best villain. That guy planned everything out and is evil as fuck.

Orochimaru was freakin badass, but Madara Uchiha, is simple the ruler in this section.
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 06-14-2011 at 07:32 PM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I still think it's wrong to call the older brother a villain. MAYBE of he heard the story in detail it would be different, but as it is, I think it's wrong to call him a villain.

We can agree that Madara is top dog.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Madara is my favorite villan in Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    Who is the best villan in Naruto. Simply pick your choice. If your pick is not listed choose other, and post who your favorite villan is.

Personally my favorite villan in Naruto, is, Orochimaru. The fact that he is more like a snake than a ninja is cool to me. Plus, the fact that even without his ninjutsu's. He is still able to fight with the best of shinobi's. Really says something about his strength. Gotta say, part of me is still hoping that he will pull another Michael Myers's act out of his ass, and come back to life.
    I think orochimaru is a great villain. But I think his style of fighting doesn't really tell you about his proess but his surpise factor you don't know what hes going to do next. He's really a true blue ninja which swords coming out least expected places(his mouth lol) snakes coming out of his arms. Technically he isn't human really hes changed himself too much to just compare him to oridinary shinobi. I actually would compare his fighting style to a tailed beast funny enought, they both unpredictable they don't fight like a human with just kicks and punches.

For me madara is above the rest, most cunning we have since with the villains and easily the strongest.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    I still think it's wrong to call the older brother a villain. MAYBE of he heard the story in detail it would be different, but as it is, I think it's wrong to call him a villain.

We can agree that Madara is top dog.
    I changed my post bro.. I also find it wrong for calling him a villain. BUT his idealogy would made him directly a villain of the shinobi world, but we haven't seen SHIT. I sentenced it wrong and I agree with you.

Madara is my favorite, period.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Yhe, to bad I didn't get to vote it would have put an end to all this and made Madara Nr.1 with just that one vote. Would be awesome next time they make fillers to actually have Kishi write down the story of the older and younger brother in detail. Ofc fillers are there because Kishi isn't fast enough as it is(no writers are), but it would be awesome to learn more and really get to know the story.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you