• l3l Average

1 33.33%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Reborn 404 Discussion/405 Predictions

Chapter is out! http://www.mangapanda.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn/404

Though I would wait for the Mangastream version.

Looks like we're getting to the knitty gritty of things.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I Pin's fav customer appears.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Oh damn, all this time I thought it was Deamon Spade, but it was him !? Damn, wait a moment, then how was Spade able to obtain knowledge about the future ?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    I Pin's fav customer appears.
    That is him isn't it? I couldn't for the life of me couldn't remember who he was.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Whether or not people will give me credit...I TOLD YOU SO. I just had a hunch that Uncle Kawahira was involved.

With that out of the way: why the hell is a supreme mist guy the overseer of Arcobaleno succession? Reborn sensed something "off" about him in the future, or, rather, that he is not necessarily a "good" guy. I'm inclined to think his intentions might not be the best...who knows, he may tell Tsuna that he doesn't want them to succeed...if Tsuna is the first person over the course of history to access such a form of Dying Will, it might not be worth making him an Arcobaleno. Perhaps he may succeed Kawahira...that's a stretch also I realize, but I just hope they fight =]

Also, Daemon knew about the future from being there...his spirit consented to unleash the original V.R. ...

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Oh damn, all this time I thought it was Deamon Spade, but it was him !?
    Sounds like something my arresting officer once said...

Damn, wait a moment,
    Okay, I'll wait.....

then how was Spade able to obtain knowledge about the future ?
    I know a lot more than the future, but if i told you, i'de have to k!ll you. Anymore questions?

Seriously though, my mind is blown. Wouldnt have seen that coming a mile away.
    Last edited by Daemon Spade; 10-03-2012 at 01:08 AM.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Seriously though,
    ...what?

my mind is blown.
    not your cock?

Wouldnt have seen that coming a mile away.
    Bet it was messy...