Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    hopefully at the beginning of October. Though due to the break and how close they are we may have to wait until Nov...hmmm...i forget. but soon enough anyway!

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Holy Crap! I heard Thursday for the new book and the new data book...JUST BOUGHT THEM AT THE CONVENIENCE STORE! already started taking a look and looks like there's some fun info in there for all to enjoy! more to come hopefully sooner than later!

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Hell yes!

Patiently waiting for your next post.

NOT! Hurry the f*ck up!

I kid.

Marco...haha! Unfortunately out of book 60 there was really only one decent tidbit within the good old SBS. It was also something a lot of us (including myself) had been thinking. Here you go!

Q: Oda Sensei! What exactly is Fleet Admiral Sengoku’s power? I’ve been wondering for a while.
    O: Now this is what I’m talking about. If you ask a question normally you will get an answer. (The last person asked why Sengoku’s head looked like fish eggs.) The truth is I just didn’t have time with everything happening during the war to properly flesh his power out, but his power is the same as Marco’s, a mystical type. He has the zoan type mystical beast, hito hito (person person) fruit model: Daibutsu (Buddha). I’m not sure if calling Buddha a mystical beast is ok or not, but biologically speaking humans do fall into the animal kingdom. Please just allow this one.

More to come out of Green, but I warn you, it is a ridiculously thick little book chuck full of info, so it's taking me a little while to get through it. It will be a work in progress, thusly probably meaning I will be beaten to the punch by another better translator with more time on his/her hands...haha!

Questions to Oda:

Quote Originally Posted by hwh316 View Post
    Marco...haha! Unfortunately out of book 60 there was really only one decent tidbit within the good old SBS. It was also something a lot of us (including myself) had been thinking. Here you go!

Q: Oda Sensei! What exactly is Fleet Admiral Sengoku’s power? I’ve been wondering for a while.
    O: Now this is what I’m talking about. If you ask a question normally you will get an answer. (The last person asked why Sengoku’s head looked like fish eggs.) The truth is I just didn’t have time with everything happening during the war to properly flesh his power out, but his power is the same as Marco’s, a mystical type. He has the zoan type mystical beast, hito hito (person person) fruit model: Daibutsu (Buddha). I’m not sure if calling Buddha a mystical beast is ok or not, but biologically speaking humans do fall into the animal kingdom. Please just allow this one.

More to come out of Green, but I warn you, it is a ridiculously thick little book chuck full of info, so it's taking me a little while to get through it. It will be a work in progress, thusly probably meaning I will be beaten to the punch by another better translator with more time on his/her hands...haha!
    Awesome work yo, I was saying it end up being a mythical Fruit but wasn't sure about the zoan. Because he is Buddha and all,but Roshi and Shock will enjoy this they were discussing in detail especially the bit about the animal kingdom thing month ago.

Anyways yeah take your time with the Green Book, kind a bummed out volume 60 only had Sengoku question. Fans really suck at asking legit questions or Oda just picks and chooses the dumbest ones.

it's quite obvious he picks and chooses a lot of the silliest ones just to play around. there's probably LOADS of amazing questions being asked but he just leaves them out...that's why i've decided to send in AS MANY CARDS AS I CAN! hahaha!!!

Questions to Oda:

hwh316 open a new SBS thread.

Damn I need to either stop drinking or stay conscious for longer periods of time
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim