Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    -_-'
    Ginova made a double post ! :o

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame
    Hmmm, so there might be a return of absalom (and co)
    lol Oo
    Dragonflame.......looking from your reaction, you're really taking these too seriously... you know, most are jokes, don't think there's a meaning behind everything.

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    Ginova made a double post ! :o

lol Oo
    Dragonflame.......looking from your reaction, you're really taking these too seriously... you know, most are jokes, don't think there's a meaning behind everything.
    He will probably reappear.. on the cover pages. Nearly every important and semi-important villain gets the weekly 1 page cover story.

Sorry about all the posts. The destination of these keeps getting moved around and I just want everyone who wants to read them to be able to read them. Here are pages 1-4! (yes, one more than before). Enjoy...it's just a lot of joking about birthdays. Sorry about all the ridiculous number explanations.

Spoiler!

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

This SBS thread is a failure as well, this one should be close too and let hwh316 make a new one so he can just put all his translate SBS on the first post. And probably sticky it too, so any new SBS that appear he can just edit it onto the first post. I wouldn't mind looking up all the SBS that have something to do with the actual story just for that. So everyone can discuss them after the first post and the SBS won't be all mix in with the random rants and what not. He can just easily edit the first post.

Meh. Just a thought.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-20-2010 at 07:51 PM.

that would be quite fun and I'd be up for it if someone would let it happen. it's been GREAT study! haha! Even though the only story relevant stuff we got out of 59 was the Whitebeard Crew make up, here's the last 2 pages.

FM, I'll have a look at some of the more recent SBS entries and see if there are any story relevant things attached. How many are out there that don't need translation?

Spoiler!

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Quote Originally Posted by hwh316 View Post
    that would be quite fun and I'd be up for it if someone would let it happen. it's been GREAT study! haha! Even though the only story relevant stuff we got out of 59 was the Whitebeard Crew make up, here's the last 2 pages.

FM, I'll have a look at some of the more recent SBS entries and see if there are any story relevant things attached. How many are out there that don't need translation?

Spoiler!
    Awesome, but I think I already seen these, now that I think about it the WB sound familiar as well. Quick question Hwh you remember any of the current SBS? Like ones after volume 59? Meaning shown in the shonen jumps chapters that came out after volume 59 last chapter.

Yeah about your SBS thread if the mods allow it go for it.

"I personally would like to keep doing everything by hand while I’m doing One Piece."
    Oda's a beast.

i don't usually buy the weekly jumps so i just give them a scan in the convenience store. i always pick up the book volumes so next month when 60 comes out I could always just take the story relevant stuff and pop it out there.

Questions to Oda:

Oh alright, well yeah meant like do you remember any SBS from your quick scans?

not really. they have the last month or so worth of jump at one of my schools, I can take a look tonight when I go in and maybe put some stuff up if there's anything of consequence. no more shading technique translations...haha!

Questions to Oda:

Quote Originally Posted by hwh316 View Post
    not really. they have the last month or so worth of jump at one of my schools, I can take a look tonight when I go in and maybe put some stuff up if there's anything of consequence. no more shading technique translations...haha!
    Lol, well hopefully there are some if not you said volume 60 around the corner anyways right.