Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Kukuku!

I just tried the thread in firefox and explorer. The tabs work in explorer but not firefox.
    Spoiler!

Setting you on fire for seven days from 1000m away with my back turned.

he probably has the eight tails hid so akatsuki couldnt complete there goal

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    And If he would use the power of the jinchuuriki, he would only be a target to Akatsuki and be hunted like Naruto. And therefore his plans would not go successful as he wishes for. ..

this is were kabuto and oros power comes in because kabuto knows where the eight tails is.....this maybe the real fight between oro and sasuke

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    It would be too obvious if Orochimaru had the 8-tails inside him. If he was the 8-tails, he should have used some of that power to help him against Sasuke or Itachi, or to help him beat the 3rd convincingly. He would have had plenty of time to learn to control its power. But anyway, I think it would be better if Kabuto turned out to be the 8-tails. Ultimately though, I think somebody else is the 8-tails.
    Did Naruto know about what was inside him until someone told him? I think no one knows its inside oro, not even oro himself...

I think someone would know if the 8-tails was sealed inside Oro since somebody would have had to seal it into him. Of course Naruto wouldn't have known he had the kyuubi sealed inside him since it happened when he was a baby. He would have never known until someone told him or he went face to face with it in his stomach. Naruto can use that excuse.

A 50 year old man who's had a bijuu sealed inside him and he never knew......Maybe some other 50 year old wouldn't have figured it out, but not Orochimaru. I wouldn't accept that excuse from Orochimaru. Maybe if it were Kabuto, then I would give it some leeway, but not Oro.

I think someone would know if the 8-tails was sealed inside Oro since somebody would have had to seal it into him.

A 50 year old man who's had a bijuu sealed inside him and he never knew......Maybe some other 50 year old wouldn't have figured it out, but not Orochimaru. I wouldn't accept that excuse from Orochimaru. Maybe if it were Kabuto, then I would give it some leeway, but not Oro.
    I say Oro hid the eight tailed so akatsuki couldnt find it

Hmm....Hiding it? I don't know.....Doesn't seem like a very 'Oro' thing to do, unless he was trying to experiment on it. But even then, I wouldn't see him leaving it alone for prolonged periods of time.

Hmm....Hiding it? I don't know.....Doesn't seem like a very 'Oro' thing to do, unless he was trying to experiment on it. But even then, I wouldn't see him leaving it alone for prolonged periods of time.
    it makes sense he would hide it so akatsuki doesnt get to it and dont complete there goals

Enough with these Oro is the eight tail theories, they are getting ridiculous.