Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Kukuku!

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    OKEY, Now I think it`s time to tell you guys why I doubted in my own (Not original) theory since the Eight tailed was introduced and confirmed.. I mentioned it many times that I didn`t believe in this theory 100%...

So here`s why; If Orochimaru were a Bijuu why would he want to recreate a person (the Shodai with Yamato) who could potentially control him?

There see, that`s a solid disagreement unlike some people who come with so much useless crap.. Other then that this theory seemed 110% possible, maybe too predictable but very possible...
    Maybe Oro doesn't know that wood element can control the Jinchuurki

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Oro did know that the wood element could control the Jinchuuriki (and Bijuu). That's the reason he went about trying to clone the 1st.

He did the clone experiment because he was always looking for capable bodies. That´s why he looked for Sasuke, cuz he has Sharingan and much potential. He tried to clone Senju Hashirama hoping that the clone boy would grow up and then take his body, and with this, he would be able to control WOOD element, and also, bijuus.

All this, searching absolute power, and life eternal.

All you need is one bigass clue from the Manga to prove Oro isn't a jinchuuriki, and that is He joined the Akatsuki, If he was a jinchuuriki I am %100 sure Sarutobi would of mentioned about it, He would of Used some of the 8 tails power, and lastly, if he was one, he would of never joined akatsuki.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    All you need is one bigass clue from the Manga to prove Oro isn't a jinchuuriki, and that is He joined the Akatsuki,.
    In which you failed in finding...

How about you address my points? How come Orochimaru was never seen using 8-tails power? Especially near a death battle against Sarutobi and a troublesome fight against the 2 sannins? Nor was it ever mentioned by anyone close to Orochimaru. Your fanboyism is blinding you of the clues

I only just found this thread.

Now that its been proven beyond any doubt that Orochimaru is NOT the 8 tails, will Freakshow give us an apology?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim