Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Kukuku!

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar

Kukuku!

Yes, this is yet another classic Orochimaru is the Eight-Tails thread!
    But this time, it`s 90% confirmed! And if all of this show up to be fals, then I would have no choice but to change my mind of course..
    Whether you support this or not, there is no need to shoot down the thread.... I support solid disagreement^^

Orochimaru is a Jinchuuriki!

Is Orochimaru dead?
    Well, we can safely say that hes not dead! 100% fact.
    To try and argue otherwise is simply denial!

It`s up to you if you believe that hes trapped in a eternal genjutu forever or if he would come back by taking over Kabuto`s soul.

How is Orochimaru a jinchuuriki?
    Spoiler!

Now if those similarities didn`t give you any clues then will these pages with thick ink give you any?

First of all, take a look at this:

Spoiler!

What does those remind you of?

Oh yea..:

Spoiler!

Pay attention the the monstrous look both Kyubi and the snake share!

And how the man who defeated so many skillet ninja`s instantly gave up on his own life! Poor guy..

Duhh! Thats the white snake!
    Since when did the white snake get so huge?

Because last time I checked, the white snake was looking something like this=
    Spoiler!

I mean.. Look at this thing:

Spoiler!

Okey, okey maybe it`s not so impossible, but your points still seem weak!
    Well, thats fine.. So to strengthen my point I`ll show me some more images that could possibly point to Orochimaru being a snake demon..

Like this one:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Yamato noticed also how insane the battle was and at that point it seemed almost impossible to get near the battle space.

Well, what about, how and where Orochimaru got the demon inside him?
    Well, did they ever mention his parents? Yes they did once, and what do we know about them? It has been show 2 flashbacks of Orochimaru`s childhood..

First: when Orochimaru fought Sarutobi... and second when Sasuke was done fighting the white snake. Because Orochimaru parents and the white snake were connected somehow.. Orochimaru first discovered\heard about the white snake at his parents grave.

Spoiler!

It was always a mystery why Sarutobi hinted that Orochimaru`s parents might be alive. But I myself think it would be silly to think that they would somehow be alive.

How the hell can he switch bodies then? Because bijuu's are bound to the body, not the spirit!?
    Well... Tell me, why exactly does Orochimaru bother to seal his former bodies if the entire immortality jutsu is only about transferring his soul?

If it was simply a soul transfer I doubt Orochimaru would even bother to seal his former bodies as even if a medical nin as skilled as Kabuto were to examine it, he wouldn't be able to find much.

So if Orochimaru shows up to be a bijuu then sealing his former bodies would make all the sense in the world as something about them would definitely show a bijuu sealing system of some kind.
    How the hell can he be PWND! by Itachi twice then, if he was a biju?
    A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,............ Sometimes things are not as simple as they would seem... And I simply won`t get into that matter, because I have repeatedly posted like million times what exactly Orochimaru desired and what his intention was from the start..

Orochimaru is too weak to handle something like a bijuu!
    Lol, example:
    -Remember Kakashi? The man who has been known to have copied over 1000 jutsus. Kakashi is Hokage material . When he met Orochimaru he literally froze, thinking he was about to commit suicide!

The son of Konohas white Fang, found himself helpless.
    What kind of power do you think takes a genius like Kakashi to be so frightened?

Not to mention the mind genius..

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/116/02/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/116/03/

I mean, that man should`t be scared of Orochimaru.. Hes the "mind"\Brain perfectionist.. It sounds like I`m praising Orochimaru but I really am not.

Anywho the point was, If you think Orochimaru is weak, then I sincerely believe you've been reading a different manga.

What about Akatsuki? Do you really think the genius Madara wouldn`t know if Oro was a Bijuu?!
    Well, do you honestly believe that Orochimaru is dumb enough to expose himself to everyone? Even Madara? Orochimaru simply tricked Akatsuki for a short time, and then departed - there is no magical jinchuuriki radar! It would only make sense, why the hell would he make himself a target?

Orochimaru is one of the most intelligent characters in the whole manga.

Listen to Kabuto

Whatever, anyways, what do you think will happen if he shows up to be a jinchuuriki?
    Well, this will happen ...

Spoiler!

Thanx for reading^^
    Last edited by Freakshow; 06-15-2008 at 02:14 AM.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    okay dude sry, but i cant see any of the pics except the one with the fight between monster ones. Hey kakashi was a noob at that time so cut him some slack. I doubt oro being the 8 tails, but it would make the story bit more interesting so im For this happening.

Ha ha ha you all take it! i agree with Freak show and i even made a post about this a few months ago and you all laughed at me but now im laughing at you guys ha ha
    this is were kabuto comes in play

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Make sense, can't wait to see . Now seeing The hawk is going after the eight tail, Another Sasuke vs orochimaru? haha

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    Ha ha ha you all take it! i agree with Freak show and i even made a post about this a few months ago and you all laughed at me but now im laughing at you guys ha ha
    this is were kabuto comes in play
    lol its funny... i look at ur old post, and everyones talking about itachi like hes a monster. Now that the plot and the story has turned, this 'theory' seems more believable so don't laugh lol.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    XD

btw, can you guys see the spioler tags? If not.. let me know, I will remove them..

For someone new to the forums like me, this is some interesting food for thought. I just looked up what the different Bijuu animals just to confirm eight was a snake. If I'd known that, I would have made the connection sooner. I mean who's more snake-like than Oro? Having two snake people would just be silly.
    Spoiler!

Setting you on fire for seven days from 1000m away with my back turned.

im still laughing at all of you who doubted me

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Yes I see the spoiler tags, but when I click on em nothing pops out.... so half your thread is unsupported.

It would be too obvious if Orochimaru had the 8-tails inside him. If he was the 8-tails, he should have used some of that power to help him against Sasuke or Itachi, or to help him beat the 3rd convincingly. He would have had plenty of time to learn to control its power. But anyway, I think it would be better if Kabuto turned out to be the 8-tails. Ultimately though, I think somebody else is the 8-tails.