Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

What is Neji Chakra Nature?

i wansn't sure but i think neji nature is wind because he used a technique using wind to blow kisame backward when his team was fighting him. he said it was called mystic air palm

Yea i assumed that too i think alot of people do but it hasnt been confirmed yet
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi

Seems like wind would be appropriate for Neji, but It would be cool to have another earth user.

neji Byakugan cant be beat even the Sharingan look weak compared to the Sharingan,,, neji can aslo kill uchiha madara and pein
    Spoiler!

So very tired anymore KandaLavi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    neji Byakugan cant be beat even the Sharingan look weak compared to the Sharingan,,, neji can aslo kill uchiha madara and pein
    I'm sorry but I don't understand your english.

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/KandaLavi
    Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
    11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
    23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
    29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.

i think hes trying to say that the byakugan is better than the sharingan... but if you look back into the uchiha history the byakugan made the sharingan.....(EDIT- http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576 explains it)
    Last edited by Acidshivers; 07-28-2007 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Link
    Yondaime <3 Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Acidshivers View Post
    i think hes trying to say that the byakugan is better than the sharingan... but if you look back into the uchiha history the byakugan made the sharingan.....(EDIT- http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576 explains it)
    That link you posted is a fan fic trying to be passed off as fact.kishi doesn't mention the tengu at all in the manga. But kakashi does state that the sharigan came from the byakugan. As for neji nature, I can't speculate anything cause he never uses any elemental ninjutsus
    All he does a pure chakra based attacks like the kaiten and the 64 triagram palms and whatnot, as for the anime, I don't really consider parts of it cannon because it takes them a whole ep. To get through 1 chapter. The blowey back thing wasn't in the manga I think and even if it was wind chakra is sharp. Asuma said so and even kakashi said so. As of now we can't tell neji's chakra type

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Wind element seems possible, but as Neji has not used any other elemental ninjutsu, it really is hard to place. Every statement we make here are based on unfounded assumptions, who knows what will be revealed in the manga in the future?
    Love is painful for those that do not understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phizzie View Post
    Wind element seems possible, but as Neji has not used any other elemental ninjutsu, it really is hard to place. Every statement we make here are based on unfounded assumptions, who knows what will be revealed in the manga in the future?
    ...it doesn't seem that Neji has never used elemental technics...But I hope that it will make to see it the future...Neji is an amazing boy...

I would say wind