Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28
    I think.. sasuke realize that to find itachi, he must follow naruto or cooperate with him .., since he already know that's itachi targeting naruto (remember that the last time sasuke met itachi) .. but now pain targeting naruto too ,..that will be more troublesome..

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Why cant he go past 4 tails? All Jiraiya said was that he shouldnt because he will lose himself to Kyuubi not that he couldnt go past the 4th tail.

My prediction is that Pein will show up but there wont be so much as a fight as there wil just be lots of talking and following, we just finished a big battle and Kubo needs time to make us hate the series again. I think since there was rain around Pein when he was shown last chapter and the blue hair chick said something about the rain and that Pein is from the hidden rain village that he some how uses the rain to do something great. Like if hes in the rain he is invincible or something rediculous like that. Also I dont think Itachi is "really" in Aktsuki but rather he was using Akatsuki to get to Madara or whoever is the Sharingan user. He was so obsessed with testing his limits against Uchiha people that hes probably looking for the last Uchiha's to test himself against, plus being part of a group trying to accomplish a goal like taking over the world doesnt seem to me to be what Itachi is all about from what hes shown previously. Ultimately I think Itachi is using Akatsuki and Pein is a total badass who has some kind of trick with the rain that makes him god-like.
    You're so right about your prediction but it seems that its going to happen in long time, I mean, to found out this Naruto has to pass a lot...fights, deceptions, etc...
    UchihaGirl

This is what will happen in the next chapter:
    Our first scene shows Naruto and Kiba running side by side with each other and Naruto starts to think to himself "Finally, I'm going to get to see Susuke". Kakashi senses Naruto's anticipation and tells him to calm down and to think things through.
    Cut scene to the Inn
    A little bird flys atop of Jugo and informs him that a "Strange charka" is approaching and is further confirmed by Karin. Susuke is still asleep so Karin and Suigetsu take Susuke while Jugo plans on a way to stall them.
    Cut scene to Itachi and Kisame are walking towards Konoha and Kisame is being all emo and states "Here again, well atleast i get another shot of killing Guy this time!" to which Itachi replies that we are not to act without Pein or Blu here. THen he proceeds to tell Kisame why he thinks Sasuke is alive and how they have a special bond going on.
    Cut scene to the woods
    Kabuto runs into the woods and you can see him in withering and shaking in pain, we see that Orochimaru's body is now covering/converting him is about 50%
    Cut scene to the Inn
    Both teams arrive and Jugo is inside telling his bird friend to leave. They break through the windows and Jugo just stares at them .
    Cut scene to some field outside the village
    Pein and Blu arrive to meet Itachi and Kisame

How do I know all this you ask?
    I saw it in a dream

Wow...it's amazing how close minded some people are on here...ready to take ppl's theories and completely smash them because THEY don't think it' plausible. Let me just say...it's a manga and ANYTHING is plausible! Some people take different words to mean different things, and different statements to mean different things

At the end of the Chapter, where it is 'crying' and the female says 'Pain...you..' Obviously there is SOMETHING up with that, whether or not he's Naruto's father...I don't know, but it's not completely ridiculous, it IS possible. Perhaps a brother, or uncle or other relation? Or perhaps no relation at all, just 'close' in a different way, somehow. I believe that we will learn more about Pain and Naruto in later chapters, but I do believe there is some sort of familiarity there between them, IMO.
    ~Life is too short to live in fear so be who you want to be, don't let others tell you who you are~

I think most of the next chapter will be about Pain, Itachi and Kisame making plans.
    Naruto and the others will follow Kiba to the scent where Sasuke is.
    1) Sasuke and the group are still there, and there will be more talking..or
    2) Juugo and Karin sense the Nine-tails and they move Sasuke and leave no trace...except of course their scent.

I believe Pain will tell ITachi that plans have changed and he himself will acquire the nine-tails...leaving Itachi the chance to find Sasuke...

I don't think much more will happen...cuz lets face it, the chapters are relatively short!!
    ~Life is too short to live in fear so be who you want to be, don't let others tell you who you are~

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbr241 View Post
    Our first scene shows Naruto and Kiba running side by side with each other and Naruto starts to think to himself "Finally, I'm going to get to see Susuke". Kakashi senses Naruto's anticipation and tells him to calm down and to think things through.
    Cut scene to the Inn
    A little bird flys atop of Jugo and informs him that a "Strange charka" is approaching and is further confirmed by Karin. Susuke is still asleep so Karin and Suigetsu take Susuke while Jugo plans on a way to stall them.
    Cut scene to Itachi and Kisame are walking towards Konoha and Kisame is being all emo and states "Here again, well atleast i get another shot of killing Guy this time!" to which Itachi replies that we are not to act without Pein or Blu here. THen he proceeds to tell Kisame why he thinks Sasuke is alive and how they have a special bond going on.
    Cut scene to the woods
    Kabuto runs into the woods and you can see him in withering and shaking in pain, we see that Orochimaru's body is now covering/converting him is about 50%
    Cut scene to the Inn
    Both teams arrive and Jugo is inside telling his bird friend to leave. They break through the windows and Jugo just stares at them .

I saw it in a dream
    A dream you say

Its semi believable

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbr241 View Post
    Cut scene to the Inn
    Cut scene to the woods
    Cut scene to the Inn

I saw it in a dream
    "He knows too much," says the Mangaka. "Get him!"
    - Nah, seriously, a dream? lol. But seems about right. Its gonna focus alot on everyone's position. Nothing special gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    "He knows too much," says the Mangaka. "Get him!"
    - Nah, seriously, a dream? lol. But seems about right. Its gonna focus alot on everyone's position. Nothing special gonna happen.
    you know, i would die laughing if it actually came true, seriously i would, but that what i believe to be the direction with where the next chapter is going since teh author usually likes to draw things out a bit