the uncaptured ones are 5,6,7,8,9 tails i think ^^
    1 tail (gaara's shukaku) by deidara
    2 tail by hidan
    3 tail by deidara and tobi
    4 tail by kisame
    deidra said that they had caught two others before gaara

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mbre2004 View Post
    Gaara wasnt the first one that was capture btw.

And yes I know it was mentioned that if they were sealed out of order something bad would happen to the statue. But if you remember they mention that the Sealing Ritual would take longer without Orochumaru

they just said they had to do the kyuubi last because it has far too much chakra

tobi owned the 3 tails with deidara, and the 2 tails was owned by hidan and kakuzu---then gaara and then the 4 tails with kisame holdin him on his samehada

i think we get to see pein more....but i said that last week about 364 :O

Well find out what itachi's real motives are.

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    i think itll be following naruto's team too and kiba finds sasuke's
    not sure bout pain though ^^;
    the uncaptured ones are 5,6,7,8,9 tails i think ^^
    1 tail (gaara's shukaku) by deidara
    2 tail by hidan
    3 tail by deidara and tobi
    4 tail by kisame
    not quite remember deidara said they got 2 previous to gaara so gaara + nibi + sanbi + yonbi + 2 = 6 captured so far.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    i think that tobi wants sasuke to kill naruto so he can awaken his mangekyou sharingan

but the next chapter will have to slow down because so much is happenin....i hope im wrong though and we see naruto meet up with sasuke and then pain show up hmmmm
    my opinion is that just before the deidra selfdestructed sasuke used a tehnique to move himself and the snake in another dimention... i wonder maybe he just used the mangekyou sharingan...(just as kakashi tried to send deidra when they faught)
    <color="red">The sirens are calling for me...</color>

Spoilers are already released, everybody can read what will happen.

I hope Sasuke get better soon and Itachi and Kisame do more than just walk and talk...

*crazy prediction*
    akatsuki captures all the jinchurikis except the 9 tails, naruto and sasuke kill every akatsuki except tobi and itachi. there is a huge battle between sasuke and itachi, sasuke wins. naruto fights tobi. somehow tobi acquires the power of all 8 jinchurikis and naruto releases all 9 tails and defeats tobi. then the big battle we've all been creaming over, naruto vs sasuke. Sasuke kills the 9 tails jinchuriki but naruto lives and they become friends and the manga is over and done with.
    Sure jesus loves you, but does he swallow?

Nice prediction. You only forgot Kabuto/Orochimaru.

Quote Originally Posted by abacusmaster View Post
    *crazy prediction*
    akatsuki captures all the jinchurikis except the 9 tails, naruto and sasuke kill every akatsuki except tobi and itachi. there is a huge battle between sasuke and itachi, sasuke wins. naruto fights tobi. somehow tobi acquires the power of all 8 jinchurikis and naruto releases all 9 tails and defeats tobi. then the big battle we've all been creaming over, naruto vs sasuke. Sasuke kills the 9 tails jinchuriki but naruto lives and they become friends and the manga is over and done with.
    Naruto can't go past 4 tails though remember

Other than that, I love it

Why cant he go past 4 tails? All Jiraiya said was that he shouldnt because he will lose himself to Kyuubi not that he couldnt go past the 4th tail.

My prediction is that Pein will show up but there wont be so much as a fight as there wil just be lots of talking and following, we just finished a big battle and Kubo needs time to make us hate the series again. I think since there was rain around Pein when he was shown last chapter and the blue hair chick said something about the rain and that Pein is from the hidden rain village that he some how uses the rain to do something great. Like if hes in the rain he is invincible or something rediculous like that. Also I dont think Itachi is "really" in Aktsuki but rather he was using Akatsuki to get to Madara or whoever is the Sharingan user. He was so obsessed with testing his limits against Uchiha people that hes probably looking for the last Uchiha's to test himself against, plus being part of a group trying to accomplish a goal like taking over the world doesnt seem to me to be what Itachi is all about from what hes shown previously. Ultimately I think Itachi is using Akatsuki and Pein is a total badass who has some kind of trick with the rain that makes him god-like.
    A pie in the sky?