Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by L337Bunny View Post
    I guess I missed something there... where in the chapter did they say Tobi has sharingan?.... hmmm.
    It shows that Tobi has a sharingan in chapter 384 through the hole in his mask.

Edit: I forgot about predicting. Also, to I-forgot-whos' prediction about Pein encountering Naruto, I kind of have some doubt in that. I remember that in earlier chapters, it said that Akatsuki was to catch the Kyuubi last. I might be incorrect though. If I am, please correct me!

My prediction: Naruto's group heads toward where Sasuke's group is with Kiba leading the way. Scene goes to Sasuke's group. Sasuke wakes up and after a bit chitchat, the notices that another group is coming over. They escape because Sasuke hasn't fully recovered. Naruto's team reaches the inn, but finds Sasuke and the group missing. As usual, Naruto says "SASUKE!" or something similar.
    Last edited by BabiiAdaa; 07-28-2007 at 03:57 AM.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

Quote Originally Posted by BabiiAdaa View Post
    My prediction: Naruto's group heads toward where Sasuke's group is with Kiba leading the way. Scene goes to Sasuke's group. Sasuke wakes up and after a bit chitchat, the notices that another group is coming over. They escape because Sasuke hasn't fully recovered. Naruto's team reaches the inn, but finds Sasuke and the group missing. As usual, Naruto says "SASUKE!" or something similar.
    yeah that's the most plausible of the suggestions yet.

First, Im one of those who thinks that Tobi is in fact Obito. The mask + right hole, the sharingan, the cyborg like body and the goofy attitude he had previously (sure he was doing it so nobody would suspect anything but still). His body was never recovered and if he was still alive, he'd be most likely the only Uchiha not in the village when Itachi killed every1.

Anyway, what really made me think in this chapter is the ending, when Tobi was discussing with Pein. If you look at page 16, you can clearly notice that it starts raining after Tobi finishes talking about Pein vs Naruto. What we can see on almost all of page 17 is that a big storm is forming and at the end of the last page the girl says:

"The sky cries again..."
    "Pein... you..."

We can conclude that Pein is causing this storm/raining and that its because the weather seems to reflects his emotions. So he's very sad (crying inside? idk how to say it), most likely because he will have to fight/capture Naruto soon, I dont see any other reason why except that he might disagree with Tobi's plan... but to be sad cause of it? I dont think so.

So why is he sad like that, he doesnt know Naruto right... right? I think he does. I firmly believe that Pein is related to Naruto sumhow. It might be one of his relatives like his father or uncle (Im leaning towards Pein being his dad). To think of it, we never heard of Naruto having any and they never bothered/wanted to reveal anything about em, it makes me think that they did not want us to know important things like that his parents might be from another village... or sum information that could lead us to predict the story.

P.S. This website is awesome! I was trying to find a scanlation of the lastest Naruto manga and ended up here so after downloading/reading it, I started browsing the forums and here I am! Hi every1! :cool
    Last edited by Bouli; 07-28-2007 at 05:37 AM.

Tobi IS the leader, why? because Pein is the leader and he listened to Tobi on acquiring Naruto. Would you do something for someone who is below your authority? No, and especially in Japanese society where command is linear (top down, instead of group.)
    Second thing is that, Pein is drawn an AWFUL lot like Naruto. I don't think that is just pure luck either. I will bet if you photoshop the studs out and put them side by side they will be similar.

Quote Originally Posted by BabiiAdaa View Post
    It shows that Tobi has a sharingan in chapter 384 through the hole in his mask.
    You meant the suspected possibly fake spoiler everyone is talking about, most people think it's a fake, we will see about that. If it's true, he could be Madara as well, not just obito as that other thread mentioned....

Initiate
    understand yodiama looks like naruto you find alot alike they have HUGE BACK STORIES SO BLURRY THE MAJOR ON IS YODIAMA, but the fact the last words were the sky cries agian and pein..... you.... WHAT PEIN WHAT OMFG WHAT YOU SAYING WOMEN SPIT IT OUT o0o geez but ok i do beileve they are related and on another note WHO SAYS NARUTO IS FROM THAT VILLIAGE HUH he was an ORPHEN never said he was born a leaf ninja he was raised as one unless someone proves me wrong ORPHEN and maybe yodiama and pein were related BOTH GOT I'S IN THE NAME. any way the leader of akat is HUGE but more importantly is naruto's future sasuke's future and a side not Kakashi's future...

OFF THE WALL THING IM ABOUT TO SAY: but with orchimaru doing body transfers what if mandara did that with obito huh and than changed him name to tobi hey out their.... well i leave you with this but im saying this.....

Naruto is gonna encounter pein and i don't think pein will kill naruto i beileve pein will talk to naruto on a fact of what is happening and what needs 2 be done to help sasuke and put a stop to all this chaos.....

night

Yes, they are going to all meet up at the inn and there will be a big battle.
    Because Pein following naruto which is following Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by jk147 View Post
    Yes, they are going to all meet up at the inn and there will be a big battle.
    Because Pein following naruto which is following Sasuke.
    who is following Itachi that is probably some have hidden agenda against Pein...

hey we come full circle here...

Initiate
    Ok for real, Obito and Madara fused into one (perhaps to keep both of them alive) this would explain his crazy confidence/abilities and his rambunctious personality. I think this is very possible since so many things have happened in this manga that you woulda never expected (sasuke gives catnip to a talking cat???) i mean come on you have to consider this possibility. Input anyone?

zzzzz... tobi=tobi.. thats that.. i mean, i guess so.. watever it is, Naruto kicks a$$.. FTW.. not really a narutards tho'.. but this things makes me want to see more of em.. itachi cries, n it seems like he is really crying.. maybe, wat some people said is true, he didnt killed the clan for his own purpose.. sumone might brainwash o threatened him.. nice chapter..