Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_T View Post
    BTW... does it bug any1 else that tobi doesnt seem to receive any damage what so ever from any of the attacks dealt by sasuke? (totally off topic but its perking my curiosity)
    lol yh he get chopped by the sword of kasungi (spelling wrong) and he gets straight back up again i mean wtf!

tobi says he is really stong as when him and diedara were after the three tails tobi says that he took it down with 1 hit and he looks like he has no damage to him unlike diedara.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by theyellowflash View Post
    lol yh he get chopped by the sword of kasungi (spelling wrong) and he gets straight back up again i mean wtf!
    err i dont think sasu has the sword of kusanagi... wasnt it chakra manipulation to make a blade or something like that? and i dont think kusanagi looked like that, although it really stretches my memory

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    i think that tobi wants sasuke to kill naruto so he can awaken his mangekyou sharingan

but the next chapter will have to slow down because so much is happenin....i hope im wrong though and we see naruto meet up with sasuke and then pain show up hmmmm
    Kill Naruto? Just last chapter he specifically asked Pain to capture him, and killing a jinchuriki would completely defeat the point of what the Akatsuki is all about.
    I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
    - Winston Churchill.

no i can remember that when sasuke was talking to orochimaru he said something about the sword of kusangi. i may be wrong though (like always...lol!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_T View Post
    Some1 stated earlier that Madara IS dead... Wheres the fact behind that???
    2nd Itachi may have known akatsuki's original intentions and wanted sasuke to kill naruto to foil akatsuki's plan??? perhaps itachi never killed his entire clan because he wanted to... maybe he was forced to by akatsuki and was allowed to leave sasuke alive but kill the rest... too many variables right now
    it isn't stated anywhere that madara is dead but from what information we have in the manga we can assume that he is becuz he fought with the first hokage and maybe the kyuubi. so he has to be dead. also saying itachi never killed his entire clan because he wanted to is pretty absurd. we know itachi didn't like the views of the clan. he hated the idea that the groups need were more important than the individual's need. when he was about to be arrested he said "...in order to reach the height of my capacity... i've lost all hope of this pathetic clan. you forget what is most important to you because you cling to something small like your clan. true change cannot be made if it is bound by laws and limitations, predictions and imagination." itachi also hated the fact that everyone in konoha viewed the uchihas as geniuses when in his opinion only a few deserved such remarks. so there's no way itachi could have been forced to killed the uchiha clan. it was his decision because he felt like he was being held back from his full potential and the only way to set himself free was to kill everyone in the clan. the reason why he left sasuke alive was because he was too weak. if you think of it since sasuke was weak there was no way that itachi felt like sasuke was holding him back.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMegaPLP View Post
    Still dont understand the big fascination with Naurto's growth as a ninja. He has yet to really impress me at all. Sasuke has grown SO much more in the short time than Naruto (thanks to his sharingan and possibly drugs from Kabuto as Tsunade and Sakura suggest), physically and mentally. I dont see how he'll be anywhere near the level of "problem" that Sasuke was to his opponent. No he's not helpless, but if Pain is even half the ninja he's supposed to be (being Akatsuki den-mother lol), Tobi shouldnt worry.

Sasuke's growth still isnt much because he got beat up that much (almost died) against deidara.. itachi took deidara down so easily it was pathetic. who says the younger generation is supposed to surpass the previous?! =P

Hmm, No where in the manga does it say anything about Uchiha Madara, apart from when the Kyuubi mentions his name.

So the Tengo theory (which is a fanfic) which says Madara was the first Uchiha is more or less totally baseless...

It's highly likely that "Tobi" is in fact Uchiha Madara -the third Uchiha alive...

When Kisame says that Itachi is the last Uchiha, (364-P5) note what Itachi says, "No - He's not dead yet" and then says "and besides.." then weirdly..comments on the weather...

This indicates that Itachi knows something about another Uchiha... and maybe this Uchiha is the same person who told Itachi how to get MS and advised him to kill his clan members.

But taking what "Tobi" says on the second last page of 364, He goes "my power, Uchiha Madara's power" - kinda indicates (like someone already said) that maybe he somehow acquired Madara's eye... and that he himself is not Madara...

Weird, I wonder what "Madara's power" is.. or is he referring to the Sharingan/MS.

BTW, Pain/Payne has all these piercings - piercings = pain...

come to think of it nobody said Madara died, and he said i will show the tru power of sharingan my power uchiha madara's power, and another thing i can't be obito for people making guesses because if you read the Kakashi Gaiden manga you will see that his right eye was crushed by the stone. and he gave is only eye to kakashi.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    come to think of it nobody said Madara died, and he said i will show the tru power of sharingan my power uchiha madara's power, and another thing i can't be obito for people making guesses because if you read the Kakashi Gaiden manga you will see that his right eye was crushed by the stone. and he gave is only eye to kakashi.
    Chances are if his right eye was crushed then he wouldnt be living. Theres no way the right half of his head could be crushed and he would still be alive. Perhaps this is where madara intervened and maybe fused himself with obito! hehe that would be something =D Would explain his rambunctious personality and his crazy power... madara's power