Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    I think it's sort of like an Ino thing with Perona. She can send her spirit out at will, and become more in touch with the ghosts she controls. The only downside is that her body's left out in the open, and any damage caused to it will obviously affect her when she returns her spirit back to her body. What will happen in the next chapter is that they'll show a bit of Usopp's fight against Perona, the outcome being pretty short since both of them are fairly weak fighters.

I think instead of going to Chopper and Robin's fight, they'll either go back to Sanji's situation with Absalom, to see if Nami wakes up or not, or it'll go to Zoro and Ryuma's fight.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    I guess she's just my style. :laugh Thin with big breasts and a skimpy outfit. Plus, the goth-loli look is a welcome alternative to Robin and Nami's looks.
    Yeah, she is pretty cute. Her eyes remind me of Chopper though, so it's kind of a turn off. >_<
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

Quote Originally Posted by trebay57 View Post
    Yeah, she is pretty cute. Her eyes remind me of Chopper though, so it's kind of a turn off. >_<

More like Rock Lee...

In any case, the return of Sogeking was really surprising. Clearly Usopp is developing multi-personality disorder now. That's actually a good thing. I consider Sogeking way cooler than the normal Usopp.

One question though, where did Usopp hide his mask at?

Perona will probably run away again. Sogeking will finish off Perona in a comical fashion, like "Usopp's Hammer".

I prefer normal Usopp than Sogeking, he just have to get courage, but it looks better the original :p
    Well, I have to say that Thriller Bark normal Usopp is the better (with that hat and all that stuff).

About the mask... well, he really carried a lot of superstition stuff around his body, so hiding the mask anywehere around his clothes wouldn't be very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    More like Rock Lee...
    o.O but her eyes are just like Usopp's, just the eyelashes are on the bottom instead of the sides... It's a sign of their similarities, and how they're a good match, I thought...

Anyway... wth was she doing when she was going through him in that one scene, it looked dirty... page uh... 9...

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    The truth... when I read manga I don't pay attention at the girls like I pay it to real girls I see around the street, I mean, I don't have any interests to go crazy for just a bunch of drawen lines in a paper...
    I love you Damnz.... but I know you would go out with Perona if she asked you.

Maybe Perona will fall in love with Usopp, I don't really see that happening but it would be funny.

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepybones View Post
    Maybe Perona will fall in love with Usopp, I don't really see that happening but it would be funny.
    I came up with that theory as well after her initial response of Ussop's ability to not be effected by her ghost. However with the new discovery that her body is fake. My theory of her unable to touch others, and Ussop would be her prince that she could touch, would now be void.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepybones View Post
    Perhaps, they are "touching" each others a lot.