Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Maybe the reason Urahara gets exiled for creating those untrackable gigai's is this (also my prediction for the end of the minus chapters) :

After Urahara fixes up the vaizards with the hougyaku (possibly with Aizen watching/walking in, which is how he finds out about it) the vaizards get found out, and SS condemns them traitors/criminals, and thus try to capture them. Urahara helps them escape by giving them the gigais he created, thus making them untrackable and able to completely escape from SS.

Also I truly doubt that Isshin will appear anytime soon, unless simply at the end he's introduced as a new captain. One reason is that he didn't lose his shinigami powers until 20 years ago. The main reason that I just remembered is that Urahara asks Isshin what he knows about the vaizards. Isshin says "A group of shinigami that obtained hollow powers through forbidden methods". That doesn't scream "I know the vaizards are goodies really!" to me. If he knew about what happened I doubt he would've described it as "forbidden methods", it seemed like he didn't know anything about it, except possibly what SS has told him.

That seems plausible.

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

Everyone can just ignore the obvious explanation provided by the manga.

They must have cut back to an uninvolved captain searching for and finding Aizen for no reason at all.

More than that, the powers that the Vizard have now are seen often from Ichigo. I realize that with out the Anime filler arc, Ichigo actually only uses his Hollow mask twice(I think? Maybe once) in the manga. But he still had the power and wasn't condemned for it.

well we can only hope that Isshin will show up allong with Ishida's Father while the Quincy still exist in abundance
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.

So would Soul Society be at war with the quincies right now? or is that later or before the current "pendulum" chapters?

Maybe Isshin became a captain after Shinji and co. were banished and then the quincy war broke out, but since he was friends with Ishida's father he left soul society.?

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    I might be wrong but wasn't it stated that the quincy war was 200 years prior to the normal chapters? i'll go check and edit my post later.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Whatever happened to the Vizard in terms of exile, it's quite clear they don't care too much for the Shinigami anymore. Coming in to help Ichigo seems to be mainly to save him from himself and others, but it also seems kind of a shallow reason to reappear from hiding all that time.

I get the feeling there's a LOT more to the Vizard group yet...

Quote Originally Posted by kiwikiddo View Post
    Whatever happened to the Vizard in terms of exile, it's quite clear they don't care too much for the Shinigami anymore. Coming in to help Ichigo seems to be mainly to save him from himself and others, but it also seems kind of a shallow reason to reappear from hiding all that time.

I get the feeling there's a LOT more to the Vizard group yet...
    Of course, but Hiyori is the only one who ever shared her opinions about Shinigami, as for Shinji, I think he's too kind-hearted to bear grudges. He looks and is silly, and doesn't seem it, but that guy is deep, seems like the type to reason.