Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by onewinged View Post
    the numbers on their back i always thought were chinese since i can read them perfectly fine lol. Aizen x Urahara fight seizes to exist.
    They are chinese. Also a form of Japanese script known as kanji [basically chinese characters in japanese =)]

why is mankai leaving!!??....T_T anyways the latest chapter is awesome!!

you guys have to admit, this flashback arc is more better and way more interesting than the hueco mundo arc.

and the way aizen is, it wouldn't surprise me if he's vastlorde in diguise. just a theory.

the flash backs are good but seriuosly aizen is pissing me off fuck sake its getting annoying.
    oh my god am back

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    you guys have to admit, this flashback arc is more better and way more interesting than the hueco mundo arc.

and the way aizen is, it wouldn't surprise me if he's vastlorde in diguise. just a theory.
    It's more interesting than the HM arc because it actually describes things lol, but theres no action in this arc, people thought there was gonna be some Urahara x Aizen fights but that didn't even happen. The most action we got so far was probably when Hiyori kicked Shinji's ass and they started quarreling.

I would definitely like to see how Aizen gets away with this. Surely, even if Aizen accuses Urahara and Tessai for the untraceable gigai and using forbidden techniques, Urahara's and Tessai's words should be seriously considered.
    Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure.

Quote Originally Posted by lordmacintoshii
    Shishio
    Who the hell is that?!

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

I am starting to believe that everything has been planned out this way. SS didn't exile Urahara, instead SS sent him to the real world to keep an eye on the Vaizards, hide Hougyokou, and so that Aizen would think that Urahara had been dealt with.

I wont be surprised if Yama busts out with the, "We've known about you all along Aizen. Everything has gone according to our plan." I just want to see Aizen's face if it does happen.

Oh and Shishio is the villain from Ruroni Kenshin... One of my all time favorite villains also. Aizen just seems like a douche to me.
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.

I think it would be cool if Zero Division was watching all the events unravel and was preparing for Aizen's attack already, coordinating with Yamamoto.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Versus View Post
    I am starting to believe that everything has been planned out this way. SS didn't exile Urahara, instead SS sent him to the real world to keep an eye on the Vaizards, hide Hougyokou, and so that Aizen would think that Urahara had been dealt with.

I wont be surprised if Yama busts out with the, "We've known about you all along Aizen. Everything has gone according to our plan." I just want to see Aizen's face if it does happen.
    Kubo Tite would have a hard time explaining the Yamamoto's reactions in the SS arc if that was the case.

If he knew about Aizen and his abilities and was talking with Urahara the entire time, then surely he would've known that Rukia was the container for the Hougyoku and wouldn't have bothered to send Byakuya and Renji to find her.

Also, why keep Aizen around for the last 100 years as a captain when he knew that he was working on projects like the Hollowification of Shinigami or the Shinigamification of Hollows? You allow him 100 to gather strength just so you can go "aha, I knew about you all along! Urahara has been my ally the entire time!"

It could be that the SS kept the existence of the Vaizards from Aizen "just in case they/Urahara was telling the truth". But I don't think that they definitely knew that Aizen was trying to deceive them. It may be more like, "Urahara, you have gone too far creating these monstrosities, I don't believe what you say about Aizen... But I can't afford to be wrong, so I will only exile you and the vaizards to the real world and I will tell the Gotei 13 (including Aizen) that I've exiled you for creating an untraceable gigai and executed the Vaizards. But if you break the conditions of your parole I will hunt all of you down."

Hmmm... but Aizen knows that Shinji is alive (at least now), due to his fight with Grimmjow, and he knew about the Hougyoku... So he must know that the Vaizards lived... hmmm.