Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkUtopian View Post
    i think that's love. if you look carefully you see that his rope is torn on the right and that's where love's was torn earlier.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...3/page007.html
    But Love was the former captain of the 7th division, not 10th.

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    it's love.
    look at the kanji on love's rope.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...5/page011.html

now look at the one on the guy your talking about.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...6/page007.html
    it's the same, so that guy is love.

My two years of Japanese language class fails me afterall! It looks like number ten from that angle, sorry ._. you're right.

the story is getting interesting, but i wish it would move along a little faster. it's sort of falling into the same thing as all those damn fighting chapters did just before we went into ch. -108.

in other news, part of me is wondering now (but only half-seriously) if aizen is just some old ass meglomaniacal dude that wants to take over the world, and he's using his special powers to make himself appear young (like, maybe he's the same age as yamamoto?). how is his kidou power so strong at such a young age (in relation to other shinigami), and why is tousen cowering in front of him (maybe since tousen can't see, he can sense this???)?

anyway, good chapter, but let's move it along, kubo. the filler arc of the anime is barely worth watching (i've been watching episodes for the omake stuff, but even those are getting stupid now). the network may cancel your ass before the story's even over. let's start wrapping things up here!
    Last edited by jakay; 06-14-2008 at 12:05 AM. Reason: because i felt like it...

The reason he kneels like a dog is because Aizen pulls the same stunt he would later use one Grimjow the bastard, looks like Aizen knew that Urahara was thinking about the hibrid idea and must of did all this crap to get close to it at the end, loved that even though shinji on the ropes he still finds the time to joke about it, my guess while their trying to rrevert the process they get caught by Yama and aizen frames them with charges like those forbidan tecniques and the gigai crap you know man i hate that punk and his crew even more why in the hell didnt they execute him a 100 times over before this is beyond my seryusly.
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.

I also am getting tired of the invincible Aizen. Shishio was my favorite villain and I'll like to keep it that way.

i think urahara is a vizard. he had to have experimented on himself first just like he did with the "3-day" bankai training thing. and it seems to me that for the first time in bleach that aizen showed some slight anger in his face when urahara called him out on lying about the captains being wounded.

anyways, i hope this flashback arc last until golden week shows up again in august. i bet that's when the war in winter will kick off.

the really short kidou battle was cool too, aizen didn't even turn around to counter the attack. i hope kubo isn't building this guy up too much.

Building Aizen up too much? Was Aizen's exit from SS not enough of a hint of how powerful this guy already is? Anyway, Im not ready to believe that Urahara is a Vizard just yet. The way he went about talking about it, it sounds like he created the Hougyoku by accident.

the numbers on their back i always thought were chinese since i can read them perfectly fine lol. Aizen x Urahara fight seizes to exist.

^lol
    dam they just keep on stalling...its getting annoying for me now