Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach -98 Discussion / -97 Predictions

Grab the chapter from the homepage and discuss and predict away here!

Great chapter. Aizen was already badass as a lieutenant. Too bad we didn't get to see Urahara strut his own stuff though. I don't think we've seen the end of Aizen's setup (for Urahara) yet. Definitely looking forward to next week.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Aizen say that the Hougyoku had never been awakened before, not even by Urahara? I think its either in that scene where Aizen asks Orihime to help him restore the Hougyoku or the one where Wonderwice was created. Anyway, I'm predicting that Yamamoto will bust down the doors and "see" Urahara and Tessai "creating" the Vaizards instead of "saving" them and so set the stage for his exile from Soul Society.

Incidentally, if I were Yamamoto at the present time, I'd be all red in the face and not just because of Ryujin Jakka. It must be so embarrassing to be fooled twice by a young'un.

Urahara pwned. Aizen-sama rules

Eh.... I posted this thread already what respect for someone to delete it....

So everybodies theory about Urahara creating the Hougyoku to save the Vaizards was False! He had actually created it earlier when researching how to strengthen souls and now he's using it to help Hirako and the others... More importantly, im dying to see someone go LAWL on Aizen's ass! it's like nothing phases him or makes him worry and to top it off it seems he can't be harmed in any way because nothing ever works; Bakudo, Hado, Hand to hand combat etc... he always wins in any situation. I guess you can exspect nothing less from the manga's main villain.

I'd say the most obvious thing about this chapter is that Aizen plans to frame Urahara for all that has happened that night.

Ah, Blackwind I see you've noticed the bs as well. Yes Aizen is revealing to Yama-G that he in fact was the one to cause the incident with Hirako and Co. Though I doubt Yama isn't surprised, especially with the stunt Aizen pulled before he left...

The only thing left to see is how Urahara and Tessai get framed. Maybe Aizen and the others go grab Yamamoto. Very interesting chapter.

Yes, and everybody is hoping that Isshin shows up in one of these chapters, it would be even more interesting if he were to show up.

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    now i really want to know how noone in SS knew about aizen and company being bad. considering urahara and tessai hold such high positions, if they said something about aizen i would think it would at least be considered. instead everyone in the future seemed to think aizen was the nicest guy ever. going to be interesting to see how that happens.

and damn shinji is so badass, fighting off the transformation for so long and still being able to crack jokes....

Well Shinji is the leader of the Vaizards so it's no surprise to me, I think he was the fastest to defeat his inner hollow I mean it seems quite obvious doesn't it... Kensei obviously couldn't last at all seeing as he's already in full hollow mode and so is his vice captain, and yet shinji remains in control even though he is struggling.

Urahara brought out the Hougyoku! Even though this was predictable, Aizen is a seriously evil dude. But I really feel my hate for Tousen growing and growing. He's just lame. I can't believe someone like him became a trusted captain.

And did you see Page 7?
    http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...6/page007.html

That was a 10th division captain, with his face covered. I wonder who he is. It wasn't mentioned if a 10th division captain was dispatched during the captain's meeting. Maybe it was after? We'll have to find out who that mask man is!

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    And did you see Page 7?
    http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...6/page007.html

That was a 10th division captain, with his face covered. I wonder who he is. It wasn't mentioned if a 10th division captain was dispatched during the captain's meeting. Maybe it was after? We'll have to find out who that mask man is!
    i think that's love. if you look carefully you see that his rope is torn on the right and that's where love's was torn earlier.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...3/page007.html