1 5.56%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think Yamamoto did all this to make the Quincies retreat so there's enough time to rescue Ichigo. Yamamoto might retire from the war now...at least that's how I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    So...Blonde Hair Guy analyzes Yami's Bankai, reports it back to Bach and Yami can basically no longer go Bankai in this war. He can't use it for fear of it being stolen.
    Well assuming that Yamamoto doesn't have Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest up his sleeves, lol then he can't use his bankai.

I can't believe Bleach ended the war is over, I';m glad no one else died.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt420 View Post
    I can't believe Bleach ended the war is over, I';m glad no one else died.

?

Say What

?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    So...Blonde Hair Guy analyzes Yami's Bankai, reports it back to Bach and Yami can basically no longer go Bankai in this war. He can't use it for fear of it being stolen. These 2 entries have been to provoke Captain Commander into a Bankai state. This is why his Vice Captain was targeted and why The Stern Ritter who killed his Vice Captain was sent to the battlefield.

Nice!

What an awesome way to remove the most powerful character (without killing him) so Ichigo could serve as the final hero! I LOVE it!
    Yamamoto Genryusai probably doesn't need his Bankai in most cases. SS just has to make sure that when he goes up against the real JB, he batter have Ichigo with him.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Don't be fooled that we have seen all what Yama's bankai can do. For a man who has been running shit for thousands of years, you don't think he has one little trick left up his sleeves?
    Normally I would say "OFC!!!!!", but the is bleach, Yamamoto is Yamamoto. Who needs more tricks, when he could have killed all of SS in an instant if he didn't focus his powers? And even when he does it makes it hard for people to even be hundreds of yards away from him, and a prodigy captain like Hitsuga with the strongest Ice Bankai can't even use his sword for anything but cutting by just being somewhat near Yamamoto.

I say that there's a reason that he did it, because he is simply to powerful, and we need to have his Bankai sealed, just like Aizen did. Lets face it even Aizen feared Yamamoto and his Bankai, and not without reason.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    I'm sorry but Kubo is such a troll!

This was too weird to satisfy me.

On the one hand, this "fake" Juha Bach was strong enough to force Yamamoto to use Bankai. Yes I said it, "force," and mean it.

The fake Juha Bach's blut was powerful enough that Yamamoto's shikai could only slightly cut him, even though it evaporated all those other Quincies. So Yamamoto was forced to use Bankai, but still couldn't touch fake Juha with his west technique, since he would dodge it. Then Yamamoto was forced to use his east technique, the flame armor, to protect himself from fake Juha's sword slashes and the like. And then when Yamamoto went in for the kill, fake Juha used the allegedly strongest Quincy spell, which apparently would have torn Yamamoto to pieces if he would have stepped in. I say apparently because Yamamoto really did not step inside, probably because it would have caused hims serious damage, if not fatal. Yamamoto did after all avoid going inside, he did not have confidence in his flame armor to protect him. So instead Yamamoto used his south technique to disrupt the Quincy spell by tearing apart the ground the spell was placed on. The south technique wasn't lethal enough to kill the fake Juha Bach, so Yamamoto used the north technique instead which seems to be not only stronger but faster than the west technique. Yamamoto finally is able to kill the fake, but wait. The fake Juha hasn't even used the VOLLSTANDIG(which is the Reishi Angel forms the Quincy can use) FORM!!!

This is quite the strong fake to go toe to toe qith Yamamoto, and force his hand like that. Not only that, but he wiped the floor with Kenpachi. All without his reishi angel form, which is like the Quincy's version of Bankai.

This is too weird. I don't like it.

Kubo is a troll.

P.S. Yamamoto's Bankai is awesome!
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    wonder how Ichigo's face would look if he just saw all of what Yama just did.

Wonder what Kenpachi would think of Yama's bankai......if he was still concious of course.

I think it's fair to say that Yama dont like his bankai sealed. He didnt waste anytime with "Bach", where as, Aizen got the jump on him.

Who is more dangerous, Juha Bach or Aizen?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Wink

i got bad feeling if the real juha bach is the white hair bean pole. and the next chapter yamajii would die or get hurt. and after that the REINFORCEMENT will come. but who's the reinforcement (ichigo,yoruichi,ishida,isshin,ryuken,arrancard,ai zen or the last savior royalguard) just my imagination if they would come together

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post

I think it's fair to say that Yama dont like his bankai sealed. He didnt waste anytime with "Bach", where as, Aizen got the jump on him.

Who is more dangerous, Juha Bach or Aizen?
    I have been thinking the same thing this whole time. I'm guessing Yama saw Aizen as a Kid since he so much younger than him while this other guy is from 1000 years ago.

Seem like people are always thinking up ways of stealing Yama's powers.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by whoiam View Post
    i got bad feeling if the real juha bach is the white hair bean pole. and the next chapter yamajii would die or get hurt. and after that the REINFORCEMENT will come. but who's the reinforcement (ichigo,yoruichi,ishida,isshin,ryuken,arrancard,ai zen or the last savior royalguard) just my imagination if they would come together
    The problem for me about white bean pole being the "real bach" is why didn't he stole yama-ji's bankai right after he release ZnT north. If he was bach before yama-ji could deactivate his bankai he would step in, steal yama-ji's bankai and give a troll face. Another thing he keeps calling "fake bach" your majesty all the time and keeps worrying about him. Either he isn't Bach or he's just an award winning actor surpassing the illusions of aizen for a very convincing role

Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    The problem for me about white bean pole being the "real bach" is why didn't he stole yama-ji's bankai right after he release ZnT north. If he was bach before yama-ji could deactivate his bankai he would step in, steal yama-ji's bankai and give a troll face. Another thing he keeps calling "fake bach" your majesty all the time and keeps worrying about him. Either he isn't Bach or he's just an award winning actor surpassing the illusions of aizen for a very convincing role
    your analysis maybe correct, but who's the real identity that fake juha can you answer :
    A strenritten c (clone/copy)
    B strenritten d (dopplegangerr/duplicate/double)
    C strenritten e (embodiment)
    D strenritten i (impostor)
    e strenritten l (liar)
    f strenritten m (metamorph/morphing/mimicri)

the person who submits the first correct answer will get zanpakoutou and have a chance to achieve bankai!!