1 5.56%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    This chapter was pure epicness!!! Yama is the boss, he made him fight his own subordinates, but all of that wouldve been epic-er if it was the real Bach, I admit I did love the twist at the end but damn, again Ichigo will be the only final Hero.. blegh Im sick of that, I know he is the main hero but with so many awesome characters why cant him and all the captains share the glory in the end its gonna be like last time, they all get wounded / die and Juha Bach will be for Ichigo himself =w= oh well... I loved the chapter anyways, North is epic btw! ~

Oh wow! So will the real Juha Bach stand up. Where's the real one? Only Kubo's knows, excellent fake out by the way. The real one is probably still in HM. It could be the person that killed Opie but that guys entrance had good guy written all over it. My money's on blondie that came with the fake Juha and if that's the case it spells trouble for Yama. Excellent art by Kubo this chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Yaaay lame quincies are done for! We can move to Squad zero now. Oh wait...dafuq?!
    How did fake Juha beat the crap out of Kenpachi? Or was is the real Juha Bach until he used that weird holy technique?

Actually thats a good point, I dont know how the heck he was able to defeat Kenpachi. But then again, white "beanpole" is probably high enough "level" to fight him. Since everyone here are so OP in my opinion, Juhas fake was also probably good enough to beat Kenpachi. (?)

@Jaiden: I agree, that is some gorgeous art from Kubo. I think since Yama went Bankai weve been getting some epic art.

Still bothered by the fact that fake Juha Bach defeated Kenpachi as well.

Also bothered that Yama felt the need to reveal every last one of his techniques to defeat this impostor, when said impostor did not once put up a legitimate fight to deserve such strong techniques.

However, it's a pretty clever ruse by the enemy. Go Team Quincy!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Juha Bach can't steal a Bankai he's not seen, or One that is still evolving.

Is Yamamoto Saying that the Captains whose Bankai were stolen are Either those who used it recently and were seen, or who used it 1000yrs ago and were seen using it then, and the Bankai used 100o yrs ago that were stolen would have had to have remained the same (without changing/growing).

Would Juha Bach be able to steal Ichigo's Bankai now, after he's seen it recently, or is it still evolving?
    I think the Bankai can get stolen even if it gets more powerful, in the form of the user becoming stronger. But when it evolves by getting "new" powers and becoming a more complete form of it's elf, then it can't be stolen.

So yhe, you are probably right, for most people they Bankai's is till the same basic thing, they themselves have just become stronger and perhaps increased their skill the Bankai and it's power(in terms of raw force).

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Seems like BB is smarter than we thought. But that also means there are final HEROES as well. Remember Ichigo is one of five special war potentials, main word POTENTIALS! He's not the only one with the ability to flip this war upside down. Kenpachi has been confirmed, Rukia is no doubt one, and so is Uryu and and a curveball character, one we would have never thought of. Like Yuzu or Karin. Or someone else from Ichigo's circle.

Wow so the old man knew the reason that they couldnt steal his bankai and yet he went ahead and removed that obstacle for them? Real smart move...but nonetheless didnt he fight juha bach previously? If this was the fake one y didnt yamamoto realise straight away?

Question questions...

While i am happy we finally get to see yama's bankai and the power he possesses i hate that he just laid out all his car don the table thinking he fought the real bach. Sucks that he is going to get it taken away unless he can fight him with his shikai alone

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Don't be fooled that we have seen all what Yama's bankai can do. For a man who has been running shit for thousands of years, you don't think he has one little trick left up his sleeves?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,