1 5.56%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Lol it'd be funny and really mind twisting if the real bach isn't one of the choices.... i remember kubo commenting before that the real big bad is someone already well establish in the bleach storyline.... what if "real bach" is someone we already know and this guy yamamoto killed is just someone shape shifted, fixed etc.etc. just to look like the original bach too fool yamamoto.... and the real bach looks different in his current form

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Lol it'd be funny and really mind twisting if the real bach isn't one of the choices.... i remember kubo commenting before that the real big bad is someone already well establish in the bleach storyline.... what if "real bach" is someone we already know and this guy yamamoto killed is just someone shape shifted, fixed etc.etc. just to look like the original bach too fool yamamoto.... and the real bach looks different in his current form
    Could the real mastermind behind this war actually be....

Uryu Ishida!

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayt420 View Post

Uryu Ishida!
    Duh.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Yama is worthy to be the shimigani's commander! He is so awesome and powerful. Thumb up!

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt420 View Post

Uryu Ishida!
    Lol ishida is not that uber strong... even if he reaches his full potential i doubt it could match ichigo at his peak form...even if he did ishida has good guy vibes.... ishida ryuken probably would qualify to be a mastermind or isshin imo

Quote Originally Posted by tinatinaww View Post
    so where is the real "Juha"? I was wondering if Yama knows the guy is not Juha...
    after this chapter he will... but before and during their fight he actually thinks that this dude is the "real juha bach" he keeps calling him that name plus he release all his power to defeat this guy...... that is why the "Fake juha" says out of anger while yamamoto taunts him that yamamoto "Doesn't know a thing"---> he probably meant that he doesn't know a thing about what is going on and that he ain't the real juha bach

I have a crazy theory...what if this is the juha bach that yamamoto fought so long ago? What if this entire time he was pretending to be the real juha bach and yamamoto never knew.

Real Juha Bach

I dont know why but i get the feeling that the real Juha Bach is Ukitake Jushiro