0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 509 Discussion / 510 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/509

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

FIrst of alll WTH? this guy yamamoto is fighting isn't juha bach? http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/509/17 .... "my power isn't enough pls forgive me juha bach sama" .... lols who and where is the real one? kubo twisted my brain again... and yamamoto showed all his power in thinking this doppelganger is juha bach now it probably will be stolen.... as yamamoto said.... the reason why they can't steal his bankai is because of the lack of info.... he never showed his bankai multiple times like the younger captains... ichigo lost his former power... achieving a new bankai along with fullbring... so they don't know the limit of it... they tried and tested the medallion on ichigo using ivan to test it but failed that means it hasn't reach its limit yet... unlike the others

Then it is the dead he killed by his sword and raised it back....... lol the way yamamoto taunts juha bach-not.... it is as if yamamoto is the main villain and here did he just deactivate his bankai after finishing juha bach-not, http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/509/16 notice the ash/flames on his blade at the bottom disintegrates back to normal form plus next page http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/509/17 he's flames/reiatsu goes out

I'm putting this here. THE REAL JUHA BACH IS THE ONE WHO KILLED OPIE IN HM!!!!!

Reason being the real back doesn't care about his comrades just like yamamoto described, this one sheds a tear and shows of emotion towards his lost brethren. They only look the same and is a poser

One more thing i don't really like the idea that nameless blondie bean pole slash whitey is the real juha bach and somehow bach has the ability to switch bodies like that dragonball character genew or is it ginyu, It would be really lame for me ha! BODY CHANGE!

Blondie slash Whitey is just there to observe, he is most notably the one analyzing yamamoto's bankai, then he'd relay the information to their HQ or the real juha bach after he retreats. The reason i believe that is because yamamoto already deactivated his bankai, he needs to activate it again in order for it to be stolen, unless this new medallion can steal bankai even without activating it.
    Last edited by RVD; 09-26-2012 at 09:07 AM.

A character in Bleach used the word "logic"

um what?

k

bye o/

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

So hell does exist on Bleach. It's called Yamamoto.

Now that he has unleashed his full power, the real BB will now be able to steal his bankai. The rest of the Quincies, will retreat now, regroup with the real BB then fight another day. The whole purpose of the war was just to gain knowledge of Yama's bankai.

sig made by me

Juha Bach can't steal a Bankai he's not seen, or One that is still evolving.

Is Yamamoto Saying that the Captains whose Bankai were stolen are Either those who used it recently and were seen, or who used it 1000yrs ago and were seen using it then, and the Bankai used 100o yrs ago that were stolen would have had to have remained the same (without changing/growing).

Would Juha Bach be able to steal Ichigo's Bankai now, after he's seen it recently, or is it still evolving?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

MANGASTREAM ver. CHAPTER 509

Oh damn, the old man Yama just burned the space out :O... damn that dimensional cutter .

Ichigo barely knows 2, or rather one technique of his Banki (since he didn't learn the true GT of his bankai, seeing as in Renji's case, the name of the same move, but stronger, is different in bankai that in his shikai - the splitting one ), no wonder it can evolve.

Good working Hitsugaya, if you hadn't completed your bankai over your training regime, you would have already owned that dude .

Heh, looks like my theory has become even more probable. The symbol of Quincy achieving his/her prime, is the White Hair.

Umh...I don't think I understood the difference between West and North there.

Anyway, I think this means Yamamoto dies in the next chapter. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    Umh...I don't think I understood the difference between West and North there.

Anyway, I think this means Yamamoto dies in the next chapter. :(
    You see, the West instantaneously burns matter in the form of a cut, while North burns out Space, basically a cut that burns both the heaven and earth, completely separating them. It's not that matter in the dimension was burn, it's that a part of dimension was turned to ash. In a way, it's an unblockable attack, unless you can put a few layers of dimensions between yourself and the attack (assuming that it can't cut through multiple dimensions).

So...Blonde Hair Guy analyzes Yami's Bankai, reports it back to Bach and Yami can basically no longer go Bankai in this war. He can't use it for fear of it being stolen. These 2 entries have been to provoke Captain Commander into a Bankai state. This is why his Vice Captain was targeted and why The Stern Ritter who killed his Vice Captain was sent to the battlefield.

Nice!

What an awesome way to remove the most powerful character (without killing him) so Ichigo could serve as the final hero! I LOVE it!