• So So

3 12.50%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Horrible

2 8.33%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    In addittion, the Swirly Zetsu's obsession and quips about poop, poopind, and need for pooping, all seem to match the "Tobi is a good boy" persona.

I think we can safely assume that Kishi means for Obito (Tobi) to have been influenced by the swirly Zetsu. How much and whether it's exclusive remains to be seen.
    But the tobi/madara was supposed to be a cold bastard, not a funny guy. What a let down.. there's no cold bastards in Narutoverse. even madara has his own reasons... I want someone as a villain that enjoys to be bad and just wants to see the whole world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    But the tobi/madara was supposed to be a cold bastard, not a funny guy. What a let down.. there's no cold bastards in Narutoverse. even madara has his own reasons... I want someone as a villain that enjoys to be bad and just wants to see the whole world burn.
    What about that immortal guy that was with Kakuzu ? He was pretty bend on inflicting pain, aka pleasure, to himself and others, seemingly for the laugh of it, since the ritual (to give thanks to his god ?) itself didn't need blood at all , only lying in place for few hours ?

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    It's surprising to learn that Tobi's Dogma of Hatred being born from desire to protect ones friends came from Madara. Is Madara really concerned about peace? Of course it is a wierd peace, but never-the-less, I would not have expected Tobis dogma which he no doubt gave to Nagato, to have originated with Madara

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    uuummmm.....Kakashi can do that too. He brought that Kunai back from the other dimension when he first damaged Obito (the cut in his mask).
    DId he? I don't remember bringing that kunai back?? I thought it hit Obito in the other dimensions without bringing it back.

I think what we will see in the next chapter (hopefully this week) will explain why he has a dark and twisted idea of peace and will likely push him towards Madara's plans.. I also think too that his relationship with the zetsus will have a hand in it too.. I can't wait to see what happens with Rin and Kakashi this coming chapter.. Someone also asked earlier why did the zetsus know what Rin and Kakashi look like? And I too am kept wondering but again we will find out in a few days..

If Madara truly is the essence or the spiritual power behind the zetsus, as somebody mentioned, why the hell are the zetsus so chirpy and upbeat about things (still evil) unlike Madara's personality? I have always wondered about the history or the creation of these zetsu character(s) from the very time they have appeared and up to now I still have no clue as to how they were created or why? We do know that parts of them are from Hashirama culture cells but is that really what they are made of? Are they plant clones with their own personalities? I cannot wait to find out..

I also think that the personm that fought Minato was Obito/Zetsu fusion as it was the right arm that was damaged and just melted off his body. It was Obito's left arm that got crushed. This would also explain his seemingly quick physical and ability growth spurts in such a short time..

I wonder if Hashirama's personality (as a Youth) was not a Jovial quixotic one. Perhaps the Zetsus got that from him.

@ Ducky..You probably meant to say that Obito's Right arm was crushed, while his left arm was lost and discarded during his fight with Yondaime.

yip.. the other way around.. thanks PaulBee

Ahhhh, madara, a jovial youth you say? I think so. The stress zetsu gave, "..even bring loved ones back from the dead" goes to show that madara had lost somebody he cared about. Just a hunch but I think madara was also a "good boy" like obito until he was affected by his first lost. I wonder then if hashirama was connected to that person's death and madara placed the blame on him.

Hmmm, there are bound to be one or two similarities between obito's situation and madara's past that create reminders or reflections. Did madara and hashirama fight over a girl? I doubt izuna would make the kind of impact that causes such a magnitude of change
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

@Knife eater,

As the narrative went, Hashirama and Madara were part of two seperate rival Clans and they clashed in battle several times, until the two Clans finally agreed to form Konoha. This does not seem to allow for love interests between the two of them. Also, I could be wrong, but the Uchiha of those days seem to be a rather bloody bunch. I guess I am not seeing how Madara could be motivated by loss as someone who struggled for power and leadership, and finally acquired it at the cost of his own brother's eyesight.

I am surprised that Madara would talk about love, hate and peace given his own history of seeking peace through Power and domminance Like the SO6P's older son.

Inside of everyone is...poop. Unless you're Zetsu because it was worth 4+ panels to make poop jokes in the middle of what should be one of the cooler flashbacks in Naruto history...but no...we fill up a couple of pages with poop jokes. Nonetheless, it will still be fun to see Obito's reaction to Rin and Kakashi's battle. Seems highly likely that Madara specifically told Zetsu to watch them for when they were in danger to set Obito up for the emo fall into becoming Tobi.