• So So

3 12.50%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Horrible

2 8.33%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Does he really need to touch the object in order warp it? I honestly don't remember.

Obito's kamui is certainly better both by natural potential and by the degree they are able to use it. Obito has the better eye and is better at using it. The biggest and most important difference is obito can also BRING OBJECTS BACK FROM THE OTHER DIMENSION! Obito is a two way street whereas kakashi is a one way road. Furthermore, obito can infuse and mix other jutsus to his space time. That fire technique he used was insane! He definitely can enhance lesser techniques with his portal opens, making the normal jutsu into s-rank (estimated) !
    uuummmm.....Kakashi can do that too. He brought that Kunai back from the other dimension when he first damaged Obito (the cut in his mask).
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    uuummmm.....Kakashi can do that too. He brought that Kunai back from the other dimension when he first damaged Obito (the cut in his mask).
    I stand corrected
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

I have a sort of theory now.

Itachi foretold this. He mentioned that Madara was a shell of his former self and it could be that the zetsu, created by Madara holds some of his intelligence and it's an empty shell to be worn. Maybe Itachi was implying that Madara had warped Obitios mind and was further warped by Madara's shell(the zetsu). He only referenced him as Madara as he was warped by Madara and wore his shell. Remember he had seen Obito's face before.

I'm sure someone can explain it better, but it makes sense in my head. I actually hope we see some flashbacks when Madara is dead and Tobis trying to take control of Akatsuki and maybe even an exchange with Itachi. Would be interesting.
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    What? no he didn't, the whole point of Tobi being damaged by that was to show he shifted into the same dimention Kakashi's Kunai was.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    What? no he didn't, the whole point of Tobi being damaged by that was to show he shifted into the same dimention Kakashi's Kunai was.
    Sorry you are right. I just re-read that bit. Apologies all round.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Who fight to Minato at that time? Obito with Zetsu, or Only Obito with his real body(i mean without zetsu.)

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    Who fight to Minato at that time? Obito with Zetsu, or Only Obito with his real body(i mean without zetsu.)
    That's a beginning to an excellence line of questioning! When was tobi engaged in events wearing his outer zetsu body and when was he unarmored?

A few chapter discussions ago, someone here pointed out tobi had not displayed his indestructible power (blocks blades and such with his arm) since perhaps the kages summit and asked if kishi forgot about it. Well, now we have our answer as to how he did it; by wearing zetsu's body (which allows him to bust through huge boulders if the suggestion this chapter is true).

So, it appears hashirama powers produce two organic types of matter distinguishable in the manga,

1) wood - durable, suppressive, at times nearly indestructible.

2) plant - easily damaged but functions as a substitute for other types of tissue (it constitutes a large portion of tobi's body where human tissue and organs could not regenerate)

*3) lotus/flower - insights here.. http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...l-Ye-Bow-Down-!!!

As for the battle with minato, if tobi did not block any attack that would otherwise cause harm then there is no reason to believe he wore the zetsu body except if you wish to believe the body added enough additional surface area and height to give tobi the appearance of a fully grown adult physique. It's also hard to say because there is no description of the tactile feedback of striking the zetsu armor Would minato feel it when he landed rasengan? When he touched tobi with the contract nullification? We also don't know if the armor is permanently resilient or just a technique to active. Lots if questions remain as to zetsu's exact nature.
    Last edited by knife eater; 09-29-2012 at 11:58 AM.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Something fairly obvious that no one mentioned when the Zetsu swirl armor started wrapping itself around Tobi the White zetsu said "hes a good boy"

This is the exact line he uses when Tobi first appears asking to join Akatsuki after Sasori death, "Tobi is a good boy"

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Something fairly obvious that no one mentioned when the Zetsu swirl armor started wrapping itself around Tobi the White zetsu said "hes a good boy"

This is the exact line he uses when Tobi first appears asking to join Akatsuki after Sasori death, "Tobi is a good boy"
    In addittion, the Swirly Zetsu's obsession and quips about poop, poopind, and need for pooping, all seem to match the "Tobi is a good boy" persona.

I think we can safely assume that Kishi means for Obito (Tobi) to have been influenced by the swirly Zetsu. How much and whether it's exclusive remains to be seen.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !