• So So

3 12.50%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Horrible

2 8.33%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Did you just implied that Zetman, ehm I mean Obito Fusion Armor, owned the strongest of the 7 swordsmen ? That would have been awesome ;D. It would explain how he could even die, why Spiral Zetsu died and how Obito lost his other arm as well.

Looks like Obito copied some of Sprial Z's body movements, seeing as his Sharingan is constantly active. Probably the part around his eye, is made of foreign organism and thus it acts the same as a transfered Sharingan, that's why it doesn't go blind and is always active, just like for Kakashi.

Funny enough, Obito doesn't look like his parents at all, assuming that one of the photos/drawings is of his parents.
    I'm not so sure about the rest of your post but yes, let's say I implied obito took out the strongest of the 7. I want to see kakashi struggle against a swordsman, fail at protect rin by some way reasonable. Afterwards, i want obito to encounter and defeat the swordsman that killed rin, whom kakashi couldn't defeat, thereby obito reaching the point where he can say he is stronger than kakashi. Keep in mind that I am not saying they faced ALL of the swordsmen, just one or two, otherwise the battle would be too ridiculous to believe even kakashi survived. I doubt minato would be with them since the bridge mission was their mission with minato leading the team.

I'm also wondering if obito has been replaced in kakashi's team
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

I wonder if Hashirama is/was just a completely unique guy. Did the SO6P and the Younger son also posses Mokuton? We know that SO6P, Younger Son and Hashirama were blessed with that incredible LifeForce and Physical Energy, but was Hashirama the only one of the three with Mokuton?

Also, if Obito had retained both Sharingans, would he have had sufficient Spiritual Energy to combine with his Hashirama clone induced Physical Energy, to generate his own Rinnegan?

Again i'll ask, why did Tobi never use Mokuton?

Finally, I find it easier to accept how Obito Morphed into Tobi, especially with Spiral Zetsu apparently becoming blended with him, and the next few chapters will be easier to accept, I still feel really bad for the Uchiha. Well, we'll see how it all goes in the next few chapters.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The spiral zetsu could have parasitically? taken over the "True" obito and okay i dont know. next theory.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Good to see that the Mangastream version cleared up that "Android" nonsense.
    Spoiler!

I knew something had to be off.

My theory about why Tobi never used mokuton in previous chapters is because the extent to which he can use it must be too limited to be of use in battle. The Tobi we've come to know and loathe is not the sort of character who would hold back on using such a useful jutsu if he could flaunt it like Hashirama or Edo-Madara did.
    I think in the next chapter or two we'll get to see how black zetsu came into existence. My two fave. theories atm are spiral zetsu after playing his part in helping Obito bust out and whitness Rin's death and then when he splits from Obito absorbs enough of his chakra to develop into black zetsu and the mask, or black zetsu is a white zetsu that consumes Madaras body and chakra after his plans are put into motion and he can then disconnect himself from the Mazou.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    My theory about why Tobi never used mokuton in previous chapters is because the extent to which he can use it must be too limited to be of use in battle. The Tobi we've come to know and loathe is not the sort of character who would hold back on using such a useful jutsu if he could flaunt it like Hashirama or Edo-Madara did.
    I think in the next chapter or two we'll get to see how black zetsu came into existence. My two fave. theories atm are spiral zetsu after playing his part in helping Obito bust out and whitness Rin's death and then when he splits from Obito absorbs enough of his chakra to develop into black zetsu and the mask, or black zetsu is a white zetsu that consumes Madaras body and chakra after his plans are put into motion and he can then disconnect himself from the Mazou.
    Black Zetsu could be what is left of Madara after he dies. A final creation of Madara's perhaps to preserve his knowledge as an aid to Tobi after his death

I think we can all agree now that The Geddou Mazou IS NOT Juubi's Original body.

An interesting note. Spiral Zetsu and Gundam Spiral Obi-Tobi, both have a different Mask/Face pattern from the Tobi that attacked Konoha with the Kyuubi.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    all I know is When Zetsu shows up, that'll be when the real fight starts.

Thought it was a great chapter.
    Last edited by Daemon Spade; 09-27-2012 at 04:04 AM.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Well, looks like after all that hate is erased, the only thing left is to distribute Hashirama cells/parts, so that everyone could have long life, regeneration, strong bodies, no need to eat or drink, or take dumps.. there really won't be many reasons for war anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Again i'll ask, why did Tobi never use Mokuton?
    It feels like in an attempt to keep everything balanced Kishi simply won't allow certain characters to use jutsu they should naturally possess if they are already sufficiently powerful. Just like how Madara has never once used Shinra Tensei even though there were many circumstances where it could have been useful. Obito already is hard enough to fight because of Kamui, so we may never see Obito use Mokuton even though he possesses a Zetsu body made from Hashirama's cells.

Quote Originally Posted by Execution View Post
    It feels like in an attempt to keep everything balanced Kishi simply won't allow certain characters to use jutsu they should naturally possess if they are already sufficiently powerful. Just like how Madara has never once used Shinra Tensei even though there were many circumstances where it could have been useful. Obito already is hard enough to fight because of Kamui, so we may never see Obito use Mokuton even though he possesses a Zetsu body made from Hashirama's cells.
    I think the reason he did not use it very often (if at all), is that it is a huge red flag to anyone who sees it. Its just too high profile of a move to not have intellegence leaked and the Kage sent out the troops to find out who it is. So if Obito wanted to keep a low profile, he should not use it. Yamato (tensou) took a fake name for this very reason IMO.

On the subject of who is in control of Obito's body - remember Danzo had to keep the power supressed constantly in order for it to not take over his body, and obito just joined bodies with a Zetsu that is made out of Harashimas cells, so he should technically face the same problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.