0 0%
  • Horrible

2 8.33%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 603 Discussion / 604 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/603

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

This chapter implied that Itachi never met the real Madara, and since Itachi said "Madara" was his mentor/teacher I assumed he studied under Tobi instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabow View Post
    This chapter implied that Itachi never met the real Madara, and since Itachi said "Madara" was his mentor/teacher I assumed he studied under Tobi instead.
    how so does it imply it? I don't really see where it does
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Kabow View Post
    Now isn't THAT something Itachi had Obito as a mentor. Haha Yes it does imply it. Just look at Obito's hairstyle. It pretty obvious that Itachi met Obito now, since he had long hair and all.

Or, it might be more to it. I think this whole chapter is a clue to Tobi's forecoming identity. I don't believe Tobi is Obito alone, I believe Tobi is Obito and that zetsu that he "wore" in this chapter. Or perhaps they are kinda two people. Whenever Obito "wears" that Zetsu or not. Itachi must have met Obito without the zetsu mask.

Also notice the personality of that spirally zetsu. It behaves a lot like Tobi did when he was first introduced. Goofy and all.
    The zetsu's also have better intelligence and knowledge. So that's probably where Tobi's knowledge comes from. That, and getting information from Madara.

Prediction for next chapter: Obito goes outside and sees Kakashi letting Rin die. Obito withdraws and goes into anger. He then gets the idea of becoming Tobi and then decides to help Madara with his plan.

Things I liked about this chapter: The spirally zetsu is fantastic I think I really wonder what's gonna happen to him. If he's gonna become Tobi's mask or whatnot. Also, we haven't seen black zetsu yet. Because he hasn't been created yet

Looks like Kishi intends to say that the long Haired Tobi is Obito as well. Oh well looks like that theory has been debunked it's a little disappointing. I guess that the Mizukage was actually being controlled by Madara before connecting himself to the Mazou? It was interesting to see where Obito got the design of his mask from I'm guessing he becomes Obito's friend, then dies as well somehow and also helps to put Obito on the dark path.

Spoiler!

Androids?

There must be some error in translation. They say that they are created from the Mazou yet saying that they are androids means that they would be mechanical. Why wouldn't they have just said artificial? It's making no sense.

Several theories most likely flushed down the drain after this chapter.

Tidbit - I'm more than confident that zetsu retrieved obito and that it was not a coincidence nor the result of a freak miracle mangekyo manifestation. "I'm watching you". So true, zetsu watches, he watched almost everyone in akatsuki. Kabuto, nagato, naruto .. all were being watched or considered before they themselves knew it. Kabuto's encounter with orochimaru who we learned kept secret tabs on him. Nagato, chosen and monitored as a child then manipulated. Jiraya, aware of naruto and was the giver of his name but naruto had no clue of him for most of his childhood.

To cut my losses if long haired masked man isn't madara then ill Change pace and say madara knew of all the players in his plan ahead of time because he has the power to look into destiny. Not sure of the limits to it but he probably knew obito was coming before obito was even born.

Also, if the zetsu's are also masked men then i think the designs of the masks represent that particular zetsu's elemental affinity or jutsu style.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Wait for the mangastream translation, it's usually better. I'm really starting to wonder how Black Zetsu comes into play though. He's obviously created after Obito arrived. And since he's halv black, that idea came from Obito's repaired body. Now, what exactly is Black Zetsu? I believe it's Madara's remains, after he died. It makes more poetic sense for Zetsu to be half Hashirama and half Madara.

so gedo mazou was born from that plant?

too much questions.

Better chapter than last week. Things are slowly being shown at last.

Obito obviously joined with the spirally Zetsu, and thats where he got the split personalities and the knowledge. It will be interesting if he absorbs the Zetsu straight away or if it takes a bit of time. I am thinking that the spirally Zetsu is derived from Madara himself - that would explain how Obito is able to summon the Kyuubi, he absorbed some of Madaras powers. Maybe the comments about getting madara's powers to Nagato and Konan were the Spirally Zetsu in control and wanting to be better than his maker. You really have to wonder how much control each of them has over the body.

The Mizukage thing is still a little wierd, but i guess when Madara died he could have given Obito his sharingan - which is perhaps one better suited to using Genjutsu and thus controlling the MIzukage.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Anyone else thinks it's really madara who planned rin's death?
    If i'm not wrong, zetsu said that madara ordered them to close the exit with a huge rock after they brought obito in. That means Madara wants purosefully keep him in there, at least for some time.
    THen, once Obito mentioned Rin and Kakashi in his sleep, madara must have ordered zetsu to watch them closely. We all know that the hidden mist village has a weird affinity with madara, and "by chance" it's actually the mist shinobi that attacked kakashi and zetsu! I wouldn't be surprised if it was on madara's oreder, indirectly of course, if he put genjutsu on the mizukage before becoming a cripple and commanding him trough zetsu. And then...zetsu, who was "accidentally" looking kakashi and rin the whole time, reports they're in danger, just at the right time, and even offers obito to wear his body to get out of there, which is a thing zetsu could have made for him even before that. He must be acting on orders! Madara wants obito to see Rin's death up from close, and experience it.