Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 404 Discussion / 405 Predictions

its out !!!

Madara is using Sasuke, I knew it, but so did most people. Oh and he's the Mizukage, that's interesting...so he was posing as the Mizukage or is he the real deal Mizukage with Obito's sharingan?!! Oh noes, here come the theories! Damn, now I'm confused about who Madara really is and this is after it had all been cleared up but apparently it wasn't!

i wonder if the Boss or fukasaku is going to train naruto any

Quote Originally Posted by Thorax View Post
    i wonder if the Boss or fukasaku is going to train naruto any
    I think so, though I think Yamato would need to come. Unless they're really that badass. Also, if they do train him then expect Naruto to learn a lot of Jiraiya's jutsu, though a lot his jutsu have nothing to do with frogs or "sage jutsus".

So Madara went off and became the Mizukage. Interesting stuff. Don't really know what's confusing about it. The manga should start becoming more interesting as time goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    So Madara went off and became the Mizukage. Interesting stuff. Don't really know what's confusing about it. The manga should start becoming more interesting as time goes on.
    There's nothing confusing about him becoming the Mizukage, but I know that you can't just waltz into a country and all of a sudden become their leader, unless you're Pein. Well, he might have done it the same way I guess. Oh well, I guess he just manipulated the people who choose the Kage and some other people, he's pretty good at doing that. Still the people are pretty in the know of the elite shinobi in their countries so wouldn't they have asked, "Who the hell is this guy?"

Also, I guess Kisame is one of the elite members of Akatsuki, he seems more capable than before now.

Founder of Uchiha Clan! Uchiha_Madara's Avatar
    Madara was mizukage. well it explains where he was all this time and what he was doing. this is really gettin good

My clan used to be the strongest, but my eyes are still the GREATEST!

I dont think theres that much time for training Naruto.

Hey since Madara was mizukage that seriously explain why, the kisame's village the bloody mist (i think) had those slaughters and brawls of young ninjas vs young ninjas... the old uchiha way...