Thread: Josei Manga?

Josei Manga?

Just wondering why there is no topic like this since all the other 3 are there, might as well. Not that I like any Josei. It's supposed to be the opposite of Seinen.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Well, it's not the opposite of Seinen, just the "female" version of mature stories (opposite would mean childish girl stories, I guess). Whatever...

There could be a forum, but seeing that Seinen and Shojo forums are so inactive and there are not many (or maybe none) threads about Josei, I think there's no need for a Josei subforum at the moment.

Yea that's what I meant as opposite, since female is opposite of male. I guess, who knows though, if you post it, more people will have knowledge of what it is and you might actually get some posts.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter