Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The very thought of Aizen pulling out his hollow mask (if he has one) brings him past the Godlike threshold of Godlikeness.

Aizen is just a douche... He is being built up so much but we all know that Ichigo is going to take him out. Yama-jii might not beat him but I doubt he will die, they will both get away somehow.

The way this is going, Aizen better be killed by something of epic proportions. If it's just in a fight against Ichigo where Ichigo's hollow helps him again, it's going to be extremely disappointing.
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.

Aizen is to strong he's making the other captain's look like weaklings.

Quote Originally Posted by newkidz View Post
    The very thought of Aizen pulling out his hollow mask (if he has one) brings him past the Godlike threshold of Godlikeness.
    I'm sure he has one since his reason for doing all of this was to exceed the shinigami limits.

there are way too many uber characters here with no uber opponents to go up against.... let's look at what we have shall we....

Isshin
    Ryuuken
    Urahara
    King of soul society and his guards

I think of who would be tough opponents for them unless their are hollows stronger than Aizen which i highly doubt since he's the leader at the moment.

Well he's the leader of the Espadas, but from the flashback that Nnoitra had, Aizen sent them out to recruit Vasto Lords. It's possible that he only recruited a few of them while others chose to decline and do their own thing. If they in fact did decline, then that means they are probably not worried about what Aizen can do. Of course, that's just a theory.

I don't think the current captains are to be taken lightly either. Just because we have seen more of them.
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.

its ridiculous i mean aizen is been two bigged up with his ability i mean fuck he is like (haha as planned) and everyone is like ya what. its getting stoopid now it will turn out he as aids and its a last burst of strengh (hopefully)
    oh my god am back

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    whoa, tessai can stop time and move dimensions?

i agree with you "Versus", it seems that aizen is going to get urahara and the vaizards exiled. i'm also thinking though, that soul society may have considered them "dangerous elements" and wanted to imprison them until they either understood a way to control them or detroy them.

think about it. urahara explained to hiyori on their way to the maggot's nest, how no one ever leaves the gotei 13, it's basically like a mafia, blood in, blood out. would also explain why urahara is helping them now with the war in winter and aiding the four captains to hueco mundo to help ichigo and co. as kenpachi said, urahara was "ordered" to do this.

the only real questions now are these:

1. what are the real motives behind the vaizards concerning everyone else?
    2. isshin's real role to play in all this?
    3. and who's side is urahara really on?

i also think it's not a matter of aizen being more "powerful" than everyone, he's just more "intelligent" than most and knows how to carryout his plans. aizen could be weaker than ichigo, but that doesn't mean ichigo can beat him. with aizen, it's a matter of using your brain first and fists second.

ichigo basically needs to smarten up more with his fighting skills and brain power if he wants to really defeat aizen.

Judging by the way they speak i assume Isshin Urahara and Yoruichi are in one faction the Vaizards another and neither are on the side of Aizen and it doesnt seem they like soul society very much either

Banishing urahara and vaizards doesn't seem like something SS would do, they would more likely sentence to death or life imprisonment. I really think this is going to be another case of a character revealing they planned all of this. Yamma and Urahara perhaps discuss that they need to make it look like Urahara and Vaizards escape SS in order to keep an eye on Aizen and the hollows from the real world. I mean how else has Urahara been running a shop where he happens to supply all of the latest things from SS, the newest soul candy etc. etc. If he was really a fugitive SS would've hunted him down and sent punishment squad after squad until he was captured or dead. Perhaps Yamma will tell him that this is a perfect time for him to go to the real world and make contact with an extremely powerful shinigami who had left SS years ago for a peaceful life and to watch for his offspring as potential commrades in a war against Hueco Mundo if it ever comes to that. Also try to get this guy to agree to try to get his powers back to be of help to us as well. I guess Isshin could also just not be part of the story yet and maybe he comes along later and then decides to leave, I wish KT would have addressed the Isshin story during these flash backs.