Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    spoiler thread updated

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

No one ever said we would see Isshin. I don't think he matters much at this point.

As for the other detail about Ichigo's transformation, it's easily likely that Aizen's process wouldn't have a way to fight the transformation, even saying that resisting it seemed to speed it up in this case.

I think the fact that it is predictable means it is real. The past few chapters have been pretty predictable. Obviously Aizen was behind everything.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Here's the real question you should be asking. How the hell does Aizen get away with all of this? He's already been caught red handed along with the others in his group. I have my suspicions about it, and I'm guessing Aizen dupes the idiot old man into thinking Urahara is responsible, and shows him all the stuff in his lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkindisaster View Post
    Here's the real question you should be asking. How the hell does Aizen get away with all of this? He's already been caught red handed along with the others in his group. I have my suspicions about it, and I'm guessing Aizen dupes the idiot old man into thinking Urahara is responsible, and shows him all the stuff in his lab.
    I doubt that. If Urahara was framed for a crime that grave, I don't think mere exile would be enough. A crime that big has "death sentence" written all over it. We'll just have to wait and see.
    Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure.

But they said he fleed, if I'm not mistaken, so it doesn't seem so unlikely that it could have gone this way. But Aizen is growing up to god-level more and more.
    And yes, the past chapters were predictable, in a way.

So Urahara let's Aizen continue to live in Soul Society without any kind of punishment or does Aizen arrange for Urahara's banishment as well?

I was hoping to see more of Urahara's own abilities in fighting, but oh well.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    @ luffyj mcbankaiz

sif Urahara wasn't forced to let him go. If your a soldier and there is a fight where some of your allies get injured (the visard in this case) and the threat leaves the area. You must make helping your allies your first priority. He knows about hollowification and it's Time Limit.

I think he made the right choice. regroup and deal with aizen later.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

new picture added on the spoiler thread, i wonder which forbidden techniques are these?!!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

But if Urahra "heals" Shinji and co. with the hougyouko, do they still have to go through the process of internally beating their inner-hollow like what Ichigo went through? If so, then if Aizen wants to become a vaizard he would have to do the same thing right?

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.