Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    And thus everything goes back to Zabuza...gah he was cool.

Anyway...I'm really excited...but it does piss me off to see Kisame siding with Sasuke and co. still. I was hoping he'd grow a brain and try to finish the quest for peace Itachi was going for...then again...without violence there's no point in ninjas and the series would end LoL...oh well...

If onemanga is to be trusted apparently the spoiler with Madara being called Mizukage by Kisame has been confirmed... Seriously wtf? Aren't the Uchiha supposed to be renowed for fire techniques? And Madara is going to be the Mizukage(water shadow)... Dosen't make too much sense oh well, maybe whoever "confirmed" it is on crack or this manga has just taken another "wtf" turn.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackScythe0 View Post
    If onemanga is to be trusted apparently the spoiler with Madara being called Mizukage by Kisame has been confirmed... Seriously wtf? Aren't the Uchiha supposed to be renowed for fire techniques? And Madara is going to be the Mizukage(water shadow)... Dosen't make too much sense oh well, maybe whoever "confirmed" it is on crack or this manga has just taken another "wtf" turn.
    just because the uchihas are renown for their fire jutsus, doesn't mean they're confined to using only fire jutsus. also it would make a lot of sense that madara was the mizukage, remember zabuza said the chuunin exam in the water village was pretty much just the genin killing each other, and the last man standing became the chuunin. well that sounds remarkably similar to how the uchihas killed each other to gain more power as in the MS. my point is everywhere madara goes there's always carnage.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Seriously Sasuke uses lightning its possible Madara uses Water. Would it be odd if after Madara left he became one of the Mist Swordsman lol just another wacky thought