Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Interesting....

It's no problem. When I was younger I used to think that Tony Danza and Sylvester Stalone were the same person @_@ Same thing with Eddie Murphy and Westly Snipes.

Just a random thought here...maybe Ichigo's mom was a Shinigami (or at least a spirit in Soul Society) who was Isshin's lover or somethin, and she was killed, or died somehow, then became a human (since if I'm remembering right when you die as a human you go to SS, and when you die in SS, you are reincarnated as a human?) which is why Isshin left SS for earth. Sorry for this having nothing to do with what was being talked about

Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    It's no problem. When I was younger I used to think that Tony Danza and Sylvester Stalone were the same person @_@ Same thing with Eddie Murphy and Westly Snipes.
    LOL thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    Just a random thought here...maybe Ichigo's mom was a Shinigami (or at least a spirit in Soul Society) who was Isshin's lover or somethin, and she was killed, or died somehow, then became a human (since if I'm remembering right when you die as a human you go to SS, and when you die in SS, you are reincarnated as a human?) which is why Isshin left SS for earth. Sorry for this having nothing to do with what was being talked about
    So.... you never really die in bleach? Do you have proof of this?

Quote Originally Posted by afrothunda
    So I don't believe 20 years out of action has affected Isshin as much as we'd like to believe.
    Well yes of course, no one can really say much Isshin was affected by it but all we know is that there was a decrease in spiritual pressure due to Urahara stating it.

Urahara didn't state it though. He was joking around with Isshin. He didn't say that his reiatsu had actually fallen. And if it had fallen, it didn't fall to the point that his reiatsu was completely unrecognizable by someone who did know him.

Urahara didn't state that Isshin's reiatsu had decreased...

A translation of that specific page and chapter says that, but the japanese text doesn't...
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.

For the record, and to anyone who is keeping count, we still have no Captain for Squad 10. Before Toshiro - And the manga indirectly gives us at least two captains for Squad 10 before Toshiro.

With that fact in mind, Toshiro is a new captain and Isshin only left 20 years ago. It's possible that he was a shinigami long after Shinji was.

That is to say that it is odd that everyone just writes him off as Squad 11 captain.

Man when you think about how old Shinji and co. are it makes me wonder.... "How old do you have to be before you start looking like Yama-G"? I mean Shinji and them are well over 100 years of age and yet they look exactly the same. Im guessing Yama must be well over 1000 but his age was never mentioned so idk.

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)