Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Interesting....

I see, well let me help you on that "Shinji didn't recognize Isshin's spiritual pressure" theory.... Hehehe

Go here AND READ POST NUMBER 75!!!!!! May my light shine upon you....

So you're basing your theory on a weaken reaistu? Isn't that like saying a Shinigami's reaistu would change if he's close to death or low on energy?

I thought reaistu could only change if it was dilibrately altered (i.e. Ichigo).

If indeed you are right & his reaistu changed due to 20yrs of inactiviy or no power what so ever then that would be quite interesting. Although if that was the case I'm sure Urahara wouldn't have noticed him fighting & made a comment on the difference since it would have been his doing. Also Isshin would probably have said something to that affect as well.

Well if you're low on energy or watever that doesn't completely change your reiatsu all together and you could still be sensed by another shinigami just as Ichigo sensed Rukia half dying.

You could say Isshin reiatsu was deliberately altered due to the fact that he wanted to live as a human in order to get married an have a family which he could not accomplish as a shinigami.

Well this is Urahara we are talking about here.... It is clear to me that Urahara helped Isshin otherwise Urahara wouldn't have told Isshin not to blame him for his decrease in spiritual pressure in which case Urahara would be one the few (if any) to recognize Isshin this new level of reiatsu.

This is all veryyyy interesting.

I just reread Chapter 188 & Isshin speaks as though he knew nothing of the Vizard personally. He speaks about them as rogue Shinigmi who's greedy for power, so perhaps he isn't Tessai after all.
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 06-13-2008 at 07:06 PM.

You could either download the image of the manga page and upload to a site like photobucket (you need an account for this) or imageshack and host the like with the "Insert Image" feature (the button that looks like a mountain with the sun in the back ground).

Or you could just post a link to the manga page from the Online Reader.

With the recent chapters, we've found out that Urahara has developed clothing and items that can be used to 'mask' spiritual pressure. (Teesai makes a comment about this.) So it's very possible Isshin was using an item to mask/alter his reiatsu.

Thanks RedPan

Quote Originally Posted by Teef View Post
    I see, well let me help you on that "Shinji didn't recognize Isshin's spiritual pressure" theory.... Hehehe

Go here AND READ POST NUMBER 75!!!!!! May my light shine upon you....
    It could also equate to Shinji never having met Isshin or felt his reiatsu before. And judging by the way he and Urahara were talking about it, it doesn't seem like Isshin's gotten any weaker. So I don't believe 20 years out of action has affected Isshin as much as we'd like to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    Honestly I have no evidence to support my belief, it's just a feeling. I mean Where else does Tessai dissapear to? Who else could make their reaistu unrecognizable (Shinji couldn't place it)? I mean if he was the 10th shouldn't Shinji have noticed? Also we see that Tessai is uber strong, well wasn't Urahara concerned about Isshin's power being lowered & being blamed if it was?

Look at Tessai & Isshin's size & height comparison as well. If you remove the BIG glasses, Spike the hair, & shave the mustache, who knows how he'd look.

I'm not claiming that Tessai actually is Isshin I'm simply stating what I think.
    For all we know he could very well be the 10th or in the zero division. So please take what I said as a simple theory & nothing more.
    isnt tessai the guy who live with urahara? the guy with glasses and a stache and wears the apron?

Tessai Tsukabishi
    Tessai Tsukabishi (握菱 テッサイ, Tsukabishi Tessai?) is Urahara's personal assistant in both business and other duties. He is a large, muscular man who always wears an apron. He is shown to have great physical strength, made apparent by his ability to smash a hollow's head to pieces with a single, open-palmed thrust. During the Turn Back the Pendulum miniseries he is the captain of the Kidō Corps in Soul Society. As a result, Tessai is extremely skilled in kidō, demonstrated by his ability to use a level 99 binding spell while skipping its incantation. He has not been shown to carry a zanpakutō, but he did carry a shakujo during his time in Soul Society.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Yea. He is. Don't know what would make anyone think Tessai and Isshin are one in the same......

Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    isnt tessai the guy who live with urahara? the guy with glasses and a stache and wears the apron?

Tessai Tsukabishi
    Tessai Tsukabishi (握菱 テッサイ, Tsukabishi Tessai?) is Urahara's personal assistant in both business and other duties. He is a large, muscular man who always wears an apron. He is shown to have great physical strength, made apparent by his ability to smash a hollow's head to pieces with a single, open-palmed thrust. During the Turn Back the Pendulum miniseries he is the captain of the Kidō Corps in Soul Society. As a result, Tessai is extremely skilled in kidō, demonstrated by his ability to use a level 99 binding spell while skipping its incantation. He has not been shown to carry a zanpakutō, but he did carry a shakujo during his time in Soul Society.
    HOLY SHIT! That's it, I'm thru posting. I can't believe I overlooked that! Damn I forgot all about that guy (plus I never knew his name)!

SORRY for the IDIOCY GUYS.