Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Oh so Isshin is the God of Flash and Yoruichi is the Goddess o_O?
    Yeah that's what I was thinking..... fastest male shinigami and fastest female... It's seems plausible.

@Uzumaki_Tim

First off, Tim is my real name it's short for Timothy

Second, He doesn't neccessarily need to be a top top dog to view the storylines that comes directly from the writers, you see it's quite possible that this guy has links through other ppl that allow him view the "templates". For example, I obtained a little piece of information regarding Cancer and AIDs that came straight from the CIA but I didn't have a direct link with the CIA that link looked something like this......

My best friend>his god brother> his mother> ME!

My point is that this guy has a friend who clearly doesn't work for shonen jump or wherever the writers create the storylines because he simply would've mentioned that he works for "them" or holds a top position but instead he used the term "somehow" thereby creating many alternatives as to how his friend can obtain the information and link it back to him.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    k Teef it is technically possible

i just find it extremely unlikely that his has connections to both writers. especially how jealously the story lines are guarded.

btw Teef great name!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

lol thanks

That's a cool idea, but I guess we'll have to wait for Kubo to reveal that at another time. Right now he's focusing more on Aizen and the vaizards.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

The one thing that perplexes me is why shinji referred to him as Dan when he sensed his Spirit Energy. Could it be that Isshin was not his real name.

Shinji didn't refer to Isshin as anyone. He didn't know who it was. He said it himself, he didn't recognize Isshin's spiritual pressure.

I posted this in another thread already, but I think Tessai & Isshin are one in the same.

Veteran Member
    his dad is is the 10th kenpachi.

bum bumm bummmmmm

what other reasons are there for TK to hide kenpachi's face from us? would also explain ichigo's amazing reiatsu
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    I posted this in another thread already, but I think Tessai & Isshin are one in the same.
    Whoa!..... Why in the world would you think that?

And yes, i believe Ichigo's dad is the tenth Ken-Chan and became apart of squad zero which would explain why he wears on half of his captains coat, because once you become apart of squad zero you are no longer captain of a squad. Yes this is my theory and it make sense since Urahara took the place of the previous captain whom was promoted to squad zero and thus the captain title was given to Urahara as the previous captain was no longer captain of any squad. Isshin was the tenth Kenpachi and was promoted to squad zero thus he changed the style of his coat so it can still look cool without the squad number and such.

Honestly I have no evidence to support my belief, it's just a feeling. I mean Where else does Tessai dissapear to? Who else could make their reaistu unrecognizable (Shinji couldn't place it)? I mean if he was the 10th shouldn't Shinji have noticed? Also we see that Tessai is uber strong, well wasn't Urahara concerned about Isshin's power being lowered & being blamed if it was?

Look at Tessai & Isshin's size & height comparison as well. If you remove the BIG glasses, Spike the hair, & shave the mustache, who knows how he'd look.

I'm not claiming that Tessai actually is Isshin I'm simply stating what I think.
    For all we know he could very well be the 10th or in the zero division. So please take what I said as a simple theory & nothing more.