Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting....

Interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Naruto from Bleach 101
    The thing about Isshin? Well, I got it from a Naruto/Bleach fan who, somehow, can view the Naruto and Bleach storyboard templates straight from the writers. I know this may sound silly and stupid but I didn’t believed it at first also. It was only when Madara revealed in Naruto that Itachi isn’t a villain as most of us had thought that I somehow started to believe him.

These “templates” are like flowcharts, according to him. the writers lays out all the events that they want to happen and they choose which happens and which aren’t.

According to one of the templates, he said, Isshin was one of the oldest captains in Soul Society. He and Yamamoto were already captains during that time. Yamamoto even telling Ichigo (fast forward to an alternate present) how strong his father was, even telling that Isshin could do his flash step in his second step, the fastest amongst them and in Soul Society.

Again, like I said, what he said to me are templates. It could and couldn’t happen, based on the writers’ choosing. So far, I am looking forward to Naruto and Bleach, especially now that some of what he said came true . . . or so it seems.
    We've all been interested in Kurosaki Isshin since his appearance as a Shinigami but we know little to nothing about him as a Shinigami. This little piece or information is either going to come up in the manga or not but for what it's worth I thought it would be good hear some opinions regarding this quote.

The manga is my one and only proof. So if it shows up in the manga, good for him. If it doesn't, he's failed himself.

Yeah, would you be surprised if it were to turn up in the manga?

Well we know that Isshin was a captain at one point. He stopped all shinigami activity 20 years prior to the start of the storyline. So he's gotta show up eventually in one of these flashback chapters. So I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up. His affiliations are what may surprise me.

He stopped all shinigami activity??? Could you please elaborate on that and provide your manga proof? Yeah I wonder if Squad 0 have a captain or maybe he just apart of that Idk but have you ever thought that Isshin is the tenth Kenpachi?

It's right here.
    Spoiler!

Also in that chapter if you notice when he speaks to Urahara he doesn't use any honorifics. Yet Urahara does refer to him as Isshin-san. So that could say he is older then Urahara. At least Urahara shows some respect toward him.

Spoiler!

I have to find the page but I remember Urahara mentioning it when he was talking to Isshin. Give me some time to find it.

Edit: Thanks Monz

Thanks Monz you're cool!

That Urahara never ceases to amaze me... He is my favorite character btw... Did any information come up as to why he abandoned his shinigami form?

And Monz what chapter is that? I would like to take a look at it.
    Nevermind I got it... Bleach 188 right?

Oh so Isshin is the God of Flash and Yoruichi is the Goddess o_O?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    I find that original quote to be a complete lie. That person would have to be very important to have access to story boards of both Bleach and Naruto, since they are written by two different writers.

We all know how closely (especially Kishi) hides the secrets to his manga. No one but a Top top person involved in shonen jump would have that kind of access and i doubt anyone who has spent their life getting into a job like that be wreckless enough to flaunt confidential information. (He would have definatly had to sign a confidentiallity aggreement.

so I'm gunna say false!! just a lucky guesser. (it's not as if there weren't clues to Itachi's not being a bad guy)

Edit: oh and writers finish their story lines before they write the story, otherwise they wouldn't be able to add in hints all through the manga. Only minor changes would be made once the story has begun.
    Last edited by Uzumaki_Tim; 06-11-2008 at 03:08 PM. Reason: addition
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar