Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    if deidara had pushed the fight a little longer he would have died. remember he was pretty much out of chakra after he used c4 garuda twice.
    true he may have died also but sasuke was pushin it too. deidara had more to prove than sasuke so i think his determination would have carried him to beat sasuke. at least until tobi interfered in order to make sure sasuke fought itachi and got MS

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Well its true that this extra power is just a tool and its up to the user how effective they use it. This is no more Sasukes power than Naruto using the 9 tailed foxes chakra. (Yes he is controlling it up to 3 tails at least but its not his power but a fusion of power that gives him an extreme boost.)

- The CS is the Enzyme of Juugo in Oro's Seal mixing with the physiology of the user to create a transformation that intensifys thier chakra , increases thier Strength and increases thier speed. Its like taking Steroids and saying thats your real power it not exactly its the drug enchancing your abilites. You putting something foreign in your body that your body does not or can not produce to increase its overall performance.

Unlocking the gates is just releasing natural chakra gate limits no artifical ingrediants added
    well i don't think naruto using the 9 tails chakra can be considered his power for two reasons. first off the 9 tails is a living, seperate entity that's just trapped in naruto. second off i don't think using the 9 tails should be considered a jutsu, but since it is then you're right naruto is just using his power. the cursed seal does exactly what opening the gates does. when you use the CS you are just opening natural chakra limits as well.

Quote Originally Posted by amargo View Post
    true he may have died also but sasuke was pushin it too. deidara had more to prove than sasuke so i think his determination would have carried him to beat sasuke. at least until tobi interfered in order to make sure sasuke fought itachi and got MS
    if sasuke was pushing it, how was he able to summon manda, and then on top of that use a space time jutsu to get his ass out of harms way? sasuke had a lot of chakra and could have taken anything deidara had. deidara was the one who was out of chakra and didn't have long left.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

if sasuke was pushing it, how was he able to summon manda, and then on top of that use a space time jutsu to get his ass out of harms way? sasuke had a lot of chakra and could have taken anything deidara had. deidara was the one who was out of chakra and didn't have long left.
    ha thats easy CS. sasuke obviously had to strain his body for chakra and we all know when sasuke's against the ropes he some how some way gets chakra from CS. or it coulda been from oro seeing as he didn't like atasuki either so he prolly spared some chakra because if sasuke died he died.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

ha thats easy CS. sasuke obviously had to strain his body for chakra and we all know when sasuke's against the ropes he some how some way gets chakra from CS. or it coulda been from oro seeing as he didn't like atasuki either so he prolly spared some chakra because if sasuke died he died.
    well since we didn't see exactly what sasuke did we don't know exactly what happened. but before sasuke escaped he wasn't in CS mode so i'm gonna assume he didn't use the CS. i doubt oro played a part in it since we found out that sasuke was using his chakra to hold oro back and oro's chakra wasn't released until sasuke fought itachi.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Itachis-Gal-FOREVA25 View Post
    Exacly!! Dei-Dei was never outmatched and sasuke never acculy won it was dei-dei that killed himslef so nobody knows who would have won anyways!!!
    wrong many people know who won, all of akatsuki member know deidara dead because he fight sasuke!! but yes deidara never outmatched, only fanatic sasuke fans considered deidara are outmatched by sasuke, and for me, a moderate fans, they quite equal.
    and it so funny people talk about cheating or not in this manga, hell!!! this is not a sport event!!! who has referee and stuff!!! i'm sure, if it possible to kill enemy when the enemy sleep, many ninja who considered "honorable" (the 3rd, minato, kakashi, etc..) will actually do that!!!

but that still doesn't change the fact that the CS is still their power. it's a jutsu that the shinobi use in battle. so it's an instrument used by the CS users hence their power. opening the gates makes the user surpass their limits so does that mean that gai isn't using his power? when tsunade releases the seal she has in her forehead doesn't that enhance her fighting abilities. well does that mean she isn't using her power? point is those examples all show different shinobies using jutsus to enhance their fighting ability hence they're all using their powers.
    Sorry but I gotta disagree with you there. The cursed seal was Orochimaru's power. When Orochimaru was taken out of Sasuke's body by itachi, both the cursed seal and all of Orochimaru's other powers went away.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpopo2k2 View Post
    Sorry but I gotta disagree with you there. The cursed seal was Orochimaru's power. When Orochimaru was taken out of Sasuke's body by itachi, both the cursed seal and all of Orochimaru's other powers went away.

actually it was juugo's power copied

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Red face

..... the cursed seal does exactly what opening the gates does. when you use the CS you are just opening natural chakra limits as well.

-On the 1st part I have to disagree with you because the Cursed seal is not natural it is like a drug like the metaphor I used as in taking steroids to enhance you body.

- There is nothing natural about transforming into a hideous monster by using an enzyme that has been artfically planted in your body by means of a seal. It is Orochimarus style tho it is a mutation drug in line with Oro's study of Kinjutsu.

- If unlocking the gates was the same then why bother to develop the CS in the 1st place Oro could have just used and taught his followers how to unlock the gates. The CS is not like the gates no one beside Juugo is born with the enzyme. The enzyme is a drug that is placed in someones body in seal form to create a mutation that increases thier overall abilites.

-On the second part Sauske was desparate to gain power by any means even thou getting the orginal CS was not his idea or choice it is mutation enhancement drug . Using the CS too boost his power during the battle with Diedara and Itachi he fought well no doubt but he had an edge like a boxer using a steroid before a fight.

Secondly neither fight had a dominate victory where Sauske just walked away with a tiny scratch. He was worn out from both fights.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Veteran Member
    i have to agree that sasuke and deidara are pretty much evenly matched, but he still never stood a chance. no way he would have been alowed to kill sasuke

how different that fight would have been if sasuke didnt have his cs2

and by the way him summoning manda was the space-time jutsu.......they werent two different jutsu's, but he did have to use sharingan on manda after summoned, then unsummon quickly
    Spoiler!

actually it was juugo's power copied
    They aren't exactly the same.
    More like, juugo's power gave birth to a NEW power, in orochimaru's version.