Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44
  1. #11
    Scanlator Monz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    491
    Yeah it was just to test Sasuke out. That idiot Deidara wanted to go anyways, he felt like he had something to prove. Also not everyone in Akatsuki knew of Tobi's true identity. Not that Madara would have said anything anyways. ^^

    Spoiler!

  2. #12
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,492
    lol sorry for the Shadow Clone double Post earlier lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i agree with most of what you say except for your statement about the cursed seal not being sasuke's power. the cursed seal as you already know makes the user use 100% of his chakra. now the keyword there is his, meaning sasuke was using his power. the cursed seal "a jutsu"; is just another ninja tool that sasuke used in battle making it his own power.
    The Cursed seal is basically a Transformation/ Fusion Jutsu that enhances ones power , speed , and intesity of thier chakra temporarly. ( like going Super Sayian in DBZ)

    It in essance is the same as Jiraiyas Hermit mode a abilty that allows a shinobi to go beyond thier normal limits but there is an obvious drawback as well. It burns up an increadable amount of energy in a short time so is not ment for continous use.

    Keep in mind Oro gave the CS to ppl either as test subjects or to his chosen container. He himself never got to obtain a body with this enhancement.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  3. #13
    Regular Member kamaal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    liverpool england
    Posts
    152
    true its a power upgrade and to be honest i think deidara might might of got sasgay in the end. it was kishis way of giving him plot armour no jutsu until he fought itachi. just a thought
    oh my god am back

  4. #14
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    lol sorry for the Shadow Clone double Post earlier lol



    The Cursed seal is basically a Transformation/ Fusion Jutsu that enhances ones power , speed , and intesity of thier chakra temporarly. ( like going Super Sayian in DBZ)

    It in essance is the same as Jiraiyas Hermit mode a abilty that allows a shinobi to go beyond thier normal limits but there is an obvious drawback as well. It burns up an increadable amount of energy in a short time so is not ment for continous use.

    Keep in mind Oro gave the CS to ppl either as test subjects or to his chosen container. He himself never got to obtain a body with this enhancement.
    but that still doesn't change the fact that the CS is still their power. it's a jutsu that the shinobi use in battle. so it's an instrument used by the CS users hence their power. opening the gates makes the user surpass their limits so does that mean that gai isn't using his power? when tsunade releases the seal she has in her forehead doesn't that enhance her fighting abilities. well does that mean she isn't using her power? point is those examples all show different shinobies using jutsus to enhance their fighting ability hence they're all using their powers.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  5. #15
    .tabi. raziyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    .Colorado.
    Posts
    37
    Eh...I wouldn't say Deidara had no chance. What really put him at a disadvantage was his explosive nature (haha pun). Deidara just got too pissed...and if it weren't for Manda I doubt there's any way Sasuke could have withstood the direct impact of Deidara's blast.

  6. #16
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,574
    i believe if deidara pushed the fight a bit longer sasuke would have surely lost because in the end deidara offed himself in an attempt to kill sasuke and would have done it if sasuke didn't use those around him as chess pawns (manda). because in the end deidara obviously didn't care if he lived he only waned to beat the sharingan which he did do so really he did win his own personal battle so which may be the reason he chose to kill himself. he'd done what he set out to do

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

  7. #17
    Hi O.o Kona_Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    209
    it wasnt fair that Dei-Dei died cuz Sasuke would have died if it wasnt for Manda so HE CHEATED!!!! x[

    Fear The Almighty Kona_Chan

  8. #18
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by amargo View Post
    i believe if deidara pushed the fight a bit longer sasuke would have surely lost because in the end deidara offed himself in an attempt to kill sasuke and would have done it if sasuke didn't use those around him as chess pawns (manda). because in the end deidara obviously didn't care if he lived he only waned to beat the sharingan which he did do so really he did win his own personal battle so which may be the reason he chose to kill himself. he'd done what he set out to do
    if deidara had pushed the fight a little longer he would have died. remember he was pretty much out of chakra after he used c4 garuda twice.

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    Quote Originally Posted by Itachis-Gal-FOREVA25 View Post
    it wasnt fair that Dei-Dei died cuz Sasuke would have died if it wasnt for Manda so HE CHEATED!!!! x[
    how is using manda cheating. jutsus are ninja tools and he was just doing what shinobies do. i guess the fact that he used his sharingan and his electrical jutsus were also cheating too right?


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  9. #19
    Hi O.o Kona_Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    209
    Bleh!!!!!!

    Fear The Almighty Kona_Chan

  10. #20
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    but that still doesn't change the fact that the CS is still their power. it's a jutsu that the shinobi use in battle. so it's an instrument used by the CS users hence their power. opening the gates makes the user surpass their limits so does that mean that gai isn't using his power? when tsunade releases the seal she has in her forehead doesn't that enhance her fighting abilities. well does that mean she isn't using her power? point is those examples all show different shinobies using jutsus to enhance their fighting ability hence they're all using their powers.
    - Well its true that this extra power is just a tool and its up to the user how effective they use it. This is no more Sasukes power than Naruto using the 9 tailed foxes chakra. (Yes he is controlling it up to 3 tails at least but its not his power but a fusion of power that gives him an extreme boost.)

    - The CS is the Enzyme of Juugo in Oro's Seal mixing with the physiology of the user to create a transformation that intensifys thier chakra , increases thier Strength and increases thier speed. Its like taking Steroids and saying thats your real power it not exactly its the drug enchancing your abilites. You putting something foreign in your body that your body does not or can not produce to increase its overall performance.

    Unlocking the gates is just releasing natural chakra gate limits no artifical ingrediants added


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •