Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Poor Deidara never had a chance :(

Madara knew everything about the sharingan's ability to see chakra; he would have known deidara was useless vs sasuke yet never stepped in or told him about it.

Deidara was made a sacrificial lamb o_O

Madara had no reason to help Deidara. His focus was on Sasuke, I'm sure he wanted to see his growth. Also if he would've told Deidra that would've brought up questions on how Tobi knew those things. Remember he was hiding in Akatsuki's shadow as some kind of idiot.
    LeggoMyWebbo

It was the perfect test for Sasuke. It was a long range fighter who had experience with fighting the Sharingan. The worst case scenario is that Deidara is about to kill Sasuke but is interrupted by Tobi. Whether it be Madara stabbing him in the back or Tobi doing something stupid, creating an opening.

Deidara really never had a chance.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

I wouldnt say Deidara never stood a chance its not like he was totally outmatched. At the end of the fight both where exhausted and out o chakra about.

To be honest Gaara , Deidara & Sasuke are all about the same level the only diffrence is the style of fighting and justsu's. More than 60% of a fight is tactics. You only need to see Shikamaru in action to understand that.

If the fight perhaps had been in a diffrent setting the outcome could have been vastly diffrent. Sauske had to use his CS2 throuout the fight which is a major power boost anyways and not his real power.

I'm not trying to knock down Sasukes abilites but thats just a fact. Even after the fight he had to rest in bed so it was not like a dominate victory where he kicked Deidara's put a bandaide and drank a glass lemonade and went about his buiseness.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I wouldnt say Deidara never stood a chance its not like he was totally outmatched. At the end of the fight both where exhausted and out o chakra about.

To be honest Gaara , Deidara & Sasuke are all about the same level the only diffrence is the style of fighting and justsu's. More than 60% of a fight is tactics. You only need to see Shikamaru in action to understand that.

If the fight perhaps had been in a diffrent setting the outcome could have been vastly diffrent. Sauske had to use his CS2 throuout the fight which is a major power boost anyways and not his real power.

I'm not trying to knock down Sasukes abilites but thats just a fact. Even after the fight he had to rest in bed so it was not like a dominate victory where he kicked Deidara's put a bandaide and drank a glass lemonade and went about his buiseness.
    i agree with most of what you say except for your statement about the cursed seal not being sasuke's power. the cursed seal as you already know makes the user use 100% of his chakra. now the keyword there is his, meaning sasuke was using his power. the cursed seal "a jutsu"; is just another ninja tool that sasuke used in battle making it his own power.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

lol, wheres gameboy when you need him?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    gameboy where art thou?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

Exacly!! Dei-Dei was never outmatched and sasuke never acculy won it was dei-dei that killed himslef so nobody knows who would have won anyways!!!

Fear The Almighty Kona_Chan

Deidara is strong, that's how he was recruited in akatsuki. The fight between sasuke was somehow unfair in a sense, it should have been a tide. Sasuke was out of chakra, cant barely stand and maintain his sharingan, so how the hell he summoned manda, a giant snake that requires tremendous amount of chakra to save his butt?? This happen simply because kishi was not ready to kill off sasuke and sasuke still has the roll to play in the later story. (Well by a sense, the result of that battle was already forecast, you
    could say at least deidara never really had the chance to kill sasuke)