Thread: Naruto's "mazo"

Naruto's "mazo"

Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb (mokuton joke) and say Naruto will create a new vessel for the 10 tails, his own "mazo".

I believe the vessel of the 10 tails from the time of the so6p remains on the moon. The gedou mazo is the vessel for the 10 tails that madara created. The name, "gedou mazo" translates to "demon/magic person (from hell) of false doctrine. The "gedou" aspect implies it isn't the true vessel and furthermore, isn't in line with how so6p envisioned the fate of the tailed beasts.

So, we just had a flashback of obito meeting old man madara. In that hideout we see madara tethered to "mazo " in the shape of a giant lotus not in bloom. In some chapters prior to 600 we see panels drawn of the gedou mazo sitting in the blossomed lotus
    I think that is enough to go by in thinking madara created the gedou mazo by it growing in the lotus. It containing hashirama's replicant probably means hashirama's power is vital in it's growth and maintenance but it also must contain madara's power as well if it is to properly handle the 10 tails. It needs the balance and restoration of the sage's bloodlines and energies. The blindfold is symbolic to uchiha as well as covering an empty socket that reveals the ultimate eye of juubi.

Now that naruto has a good relationship with the tailed beasts they will wish to be with him instead of madara and tobi.
    There will need to be a proper vessel and if hashirama's power indeed created the two "mazo" madara and tobi posses then i believe naruto's "life blooming" aura when in rikoudo mode will react to something or maybe use the chakra from 9tails but that ability will be responsible for giving birth to a new body to contain the 10 tails.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

I agree that Naruto's biggest assets in stopping Madara's plans are his Life Blooming Aura and his relationship with the Bijuu. The idea of creating a new vessel for the Ten-Tails seems likely enough. However, I could see it working other ways, too!

Perhaps Naruto's own body would work as a "vessel" to contain the Ten Tails, just like the Rikudou contained it. Maybe the Bijuu left him a bit of their chakra containing their memories/mental energies (similar to how Minato and Kushina left part of themselves with Naruto) via Fist Bump. Perhaps, even if reforming the Bijuu into the Juubi resets their memories back to the evil Juubi, Naruto will be able to restore their non-evil Bijuu memories somehow, either by sealing the Juubi within himself or simply by coming into contact with the Juubi.

Perhaps that's where the Life Force comes in; if the Juubi is contained in the Gedo statue, which feeds off Hashirama's life force to grow, then maybe it would also absorb Naruto's life force/chakra (and maybe would also gain some of the Bijuu chakra within him, thus restoring the Bijuu's memories?). At the very least, I believe the level of Life Force radiating from Naruto's "Rikudou Mode" body is a result of the Kyuubi's chakra magnifying Naruto's own power, and not purely a result of the Kyuubi's own purified power. In other words, it marks Naruto as someone who's own body contains incredible Life Force, and perhaps it marks him as someone capable of filling the Rikudou's shoes and hosting the Juubi.
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 09-24-2012 at 05:52 PM.

Oh we all know how it was created, here is a picture :
    Spoiler!

Hmmnnn, now that I think about it, why did he separate them only into 9 pieces ? If he was going to create a new race anyway, he should have split them into 1000 or even more beings and make them more equal to humans, thus giving them a higher chance of coexistence with humans ? Or better, couldn't he have made a mini planet for them alone ? He did the moon like it was nothing, what's so hard in using the Jyubi's body as the power source and make that satellite bloom with greenery and the like ?

Naruto's body itself might be good enough of a vessel, the GM is more about making them one again, just as the painting in the cave suggests. After that, Madara or Obito are going to seal it in themselves, thus becoming it's vessel, since the Jyubi needs a body and seeing as it's lifeless flesh was imprisoned, in space without life, it might no longer be usable. Or perhaps the body itself will strengthen the genjutsu somehow, maybe it will work like our satellites and send the information - illusion, to other satellites/moons that they will crate (for their plan to work, they need more than one moon shining at the same time, unless it's like Kotoamatsukami, seeing it once is enough for it to work to the end ?).

Hmmm, naruto has learned to respect the tailed beasts for who and what they are. Karuma's memories of his hosts confirm that the jinchuuriki method is unnatural and a means to imprison and deny a tailed beast its existence. I don't think naruto will be doing much in the way of jinchuuriki unless absolutely necessary. His proclamation, "living with a tailed beast inside you isn't all bad" followed by karuma smiling might suggest a better relationship naruto could forge with the 10 tails as its jinchuuriki without the angles of suppression, denial, and bondage that every known jinchuuriki before bee has been used for.

Naruto has been making peace and erasing a bit of hate already with the tailed beasts. To respect them and have a true cooperative relationship means he will not deny them existence natural to them be it a non human vessel or simply massive coalesced chakra.

The jinchuuriki method i see happening only if the beasts willfully submit to naruto out of love or to defeat a common enemy. Perhaps naruto will change or sacrifice something about himself that makes his body a desirable host that does not work like a prison.

Maybe naruto will simply be the 10 tails host for the simple reason of how it reflects God touching man.

Edit: things I'd like clarified.

1) the jyubi's original body, was it simply sent to the moon or did it become the moon? Different translations during different periods of the manga have said both. While some instances are dependent upon what a particular character knows and understands i think pein's words, "...the moon rikoudo created" confirms that the 10 tails body itself became the moon.

2) did the 10 tails originally have a physical body or was physicality the work of so6p in order to subdue it?
    Last edited by knife eater; 09-25-2012 at 02:11 AM.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.