36 45.00%
  • Thriller Bark Arc

7 8.75%
  • Shabondy Archipelago Arc

23 28.75%
  • Others

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Still Water 7, but i think the newest arc can surpass it soon.

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Shabondy Archipelago Arc Has my vote..So much potentional in it its unbeleiveable
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

Water 7, also Shabondy Archipelago shouldn't be listed since it's still going on.. :] But with what happened in the most recent chapter, it could easily surpass Water 7.

In my mind, Enies Lobby, with no objections whatsoever. The other arcs were great, but Enies Lobby was... Enies frikkin' Lobby.

Its hard choice for me. It would be between Arabasta, Skypiea, Enies Lobby, and Thriller Bark. The first three were pretty epic. Thriller Bark was funny though but it had that kickass Zoro fight in it. I won't consider Shabondy Archipelago arc since its not over yet.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Its hard choice for me. It would be between Arabasta, Skypiea, Enies Lobby, and Thriller Bark. The first three were pretty epic. Thriller Bark was funny though but it had that kickass Zoro fight in it. I won't consider Shabondy Archipelago arc since its not over yet.
    Yeah I agree. Its a hard pick for me as well, though the Shabondy Archipelago arc seems to be very promising. Erm, so hard to pick since they were all so great. I might go with Enies Lobby though.

Veteran Member
    i love all the arcs so much-i voted arlong, but archipelago has tons of potential, and im sure it will live up to it

you would figure that the early arcs would be like in most mangas....rougher and not as precise, but from the start you could tell oda had everything planned out. He is truly my favorite mangaka.....well kishi is also god, too hard to tell which ones my fav, but even with kishi you could tell his earlier chapters werent as sharp as oda's
    Spoiler!

For me, it's the Enies Lobby arc. The way the Straw Hats defied the World Government was extraordinarily cool. They burnt the flag right off the pole. It's just another reason I love One Piece.

7 Warlord of the Sea allanrodelas's Avatar
    nothings gonna beat the zoo arc!!!! water 7! heheeh
    Top 5 Manga on my List
    Spoiler!

thriller bark.
    zoro is very cool when he want to replace luffy. of course i know he cant die but that very dangerous and i dont know when he will recover-.-