Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Um... Byakuya admitted defeat and was the first to collasp..................?

Acutally he shunpoed (sp?) away. He did admit defeat but he was still able to leave the battle field unlike Ichigo who collapsed after Byakuya left.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Cool... In the anime he collasped first then Ichigo, I'm sure Ichigo could've used shunpo but he chose not to I mean come on he's clearly faster than byakuya.

He didn't collapse in the anime either. He stumbled away, but he never collapsed. When he came to save Rukia and got stabbed by Gin, then he collapsed.

I am saying that Ichigo didn't have the strength to do so. He was holding himself up by his sword. Byakuya was able to just leave.

Spoiler!

He had the strength trust me. If byakuya had the strength to win the fight he would've done so, how hard do you think it is to shunpo? Don't get me wrong I see where you are coming from but I disagree.

Don't they scream out the name of the attack as they use it? I'm guessing if someone screamed at me Heaven-Stabbing Moon Fang then they're probably using that attack. And then if they say the same thing but it comes out black then chances are its a Black Heaven-Stabbing Moon Fang.

Quote Originally Posted by Teef View Post
    He had the strength trust me. If byakuya had the strength to win the fight he would've done so, how hard do you think it is to shunpo? Don't get me wrong I see where you are coming from but I disagree.
    Ichigo even said that he only had enough strength to scream right before he collapsed after his fight with Byakuya. If he could have still used Shunpo, he wouldn't have gotten very far.

I always thought Byakuya threw the fight in the end. That way his little "sister" could be saved, and still retain both his dignity and most of his pride.

He didn't have a sword to continue fighting with though.