Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar

how did byakua know what getsuga tenshou was?

i know this was ages ago, but iv been thinking, when ichigo first got his hollow out (in episode 59) he used a getsuga tenshou, how did byakua know what that move was? cuz he said "a black moon fang", or something like that
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

I think it depends on the fact that he classified it as a black version of the normal attack Ichigo uses in shikai. Now, that can be stupid, but is the only thing I came up with. Or maybe he knows everything about his opponent's attack when he performs it, like some manga character do. But that is even more stupid.

Ah, dude after Ichigo slashed the first getsuga when not in bankai Byakua ask wtf was that and Ichigo explained. And before that when he fired it he cried Getsuga Tenshou.
    It's like when Urahara was fighting num 10 espada and he said that he know the way his muscles moves before he fires the bara. Byakua is a captain and a very gifted one maybe he used the same logic and guessed black getsuga

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    I'm going out on a limb here, but could it be because he speaks Japanese????

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Like Fugy said, Ichigo explained how his attack worked (Shortened version: Reiatsu amped up and shot out of blade), so now that Byakuya knows this, it would only take a simple observation for him to assume that what Hollow Ichigo used was a version of Getsuga Tenshou since the attack originated from the blade. And since it was black, "Kuroi Getsuga."

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    I'm going out on a limb here, but could it be because he speaks Japanese????
    lol i laughed so hard when i read this!!!

funny guy or girl.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

well byakuya has been described as an uchiha (talks shit before the fight then gets slapped by someone lesser)
    oh my god am back

Quote Originally Posted by kamaal View Post
    well byakuya has been described as an uchiha (talks shit before the fight then gets slapped by someone lesser)
    Um......Byakuya actually backs up what he says really well. So I believe this is a false observation.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Um......Byakuya actually backs up what he says really well. So I believe this is a false observation.
    Touche

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Agreed, he could have technically beat Ichigo in their battle, but decided to flee on his own free will. Shortly after Ichigo collapsed. Also don't ever compare someone from Bleach to someone from Naruto. >_>

Spoiler!